Huntington Valley Healthcare Center

Huntington Valley Healthcare Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Huntington Valley Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Huntington Valley Healthcare Center

December 17, 2014

She was just out of the hospital when we put mom at Huntington Valley. She has diabetes, and they didn’t know how to handle diabetes. We had to argue and fight with them. They would just follow a chart. They would give her a lot of insulin, her blood sugar would fall to 30, and then they would give her a cookie. At times, their staff is nowhere to be found. They weren't enough people working either. As far as the rooms, they were clean.

February 14, 2012

By onelifetolive

I've been a patient for 8 days and I am amazed how wonderful every aspect of this facility is. The entire staff is exceptional - both in their skill and their concern for the residents. It is kept very clean and sanitary. Their physical and occupational therapy departments are great. The food is nutritious and delicious. No need is unmet. Do not hesitate to send a loved one here!

Services and Amenities of Huntington Valley Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Huntington Valley Healthcare Center

Huntington Valley Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Huntington Beach, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Huntington Valley Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Huntington Valley Healthcare Center