Devonshire Care Center

Reviews of Devonshire Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Devonshire Care Center

March 27, 2012

By marinewife

When I visited this facility, I found that they were understaffed. The CNAs were taking on too many tasks at one time, and were not able to give their patients quality care. I asked one CNA how many patients she had that evening and she said she averaged 12-15 a night. She appeared to be overwhelmed by the tasks at hand, but she didn't stop. She was giving her patients the best care she could. I asked her how long she had been a CNA and she told me that she had just finished school, so the lack of experience could have attributed to her stress level and the amount of time it took for her to complete a task. The facility looked and smelled clean. The patients seemed to be happy with the nursing staff and the care they were receiving. My friend's mother and father loved their nurse and had no complaints. Patients didn't normally have private rooms, but my friend's parents were in a room together, all the other rooms were all men or all women. Most of them were only two patients to a room, but some rooms had three patients per room. If my family member needed to be placed in an assisted living facility, I would look to this facility as a strong possibility.

Services and Amenities of Devonshire Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Devonshire Care Center

Devonshire Care Center is a senior living provider in Hemet, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Devonshire Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Devonshire Care Center