Buena Vista Assisted Living LLC

Reviews of Buena Vista Assisted Living LLC

Assisted Living Reviews for Buena Vista Assisted Living LLC

April 22, 2020

By Charles Kay

Simply put, my experience visiting this facility has been a pleasure and a breath of fresh air. Their restaurant-type dining, beauty salon, and prompt activities of daily living are just a few things I admire about this place. All of the generic fluff on the internet about how many different places to go in the area are irrelevant. They are on top of their operations whilst also having a very high resident to staff ratio. I’ve gone through the trouble of visiting everywhere within a 50-mile radius and could not find a facility to send my relative that was more genuine, professional, and consistent. When visiting my relative, I could not feel more at peace for the rest of the day knowing that he’s taken care of, comfortable, and happy. It gives me a true peace of mind. I’m no healthcare professional, however I’ve noticed how genuine, courteous, and inviting all of the staff are and when ambulating with my relative. It would be an understatement to say I was impressed!

April 17, 2020

By Jessica H.

My grandma had a great experience at Buena Vista. My family and I were so happy to see the quality of the facility and how helpful the staff was. Definitely recommend!

Photos of Buena Vista Assisted Living LLC

Services and Amenities of Buena Vista Assisted Living LLC

About Buena Vista Assisted Living LLC

A safe, nurturing and lively environment is essential for the well-being of all our residents. Our basic services are top-tier, yet we go far beyond with a holistic program that strengthens the body, mind and spirit.

Map of Buena Vista Assisted Living LLC