Villa Flora Care Home I

Photos of Villa Flora Care Home I

Services and Amenities of Villa Flora Care Home I

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Villa Flora Care Home I

Villa Flora Care Homes are comfortable, spacious and pleasantly furnished homes, located in quiet, secure neighborhoods. Private and semi-private rooms are available, accommodating both ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents who are free to personalize their own living space.

We offer a warm, home-style environment with professional services and caring, loving support for each resident. With a staff-to-resident ratio of one to three, we can monitor our residents more closely.

Our homes are in full compliance with all fire codes and safety requirements, yet are designed to provide privacy. Door and gate chimes allow non-intrusive monitoring of residents and entry/exit freedom for family and friends.

Our Services

• Three well-balanced, home-cooked meals, plus snacks in between meals. Special diets as prescribed by physicians are also accommodated.
    • Assistance with eating including cutting of meats, use of condiments, etc.
    • Assistance in dressing, bathing and grooming.
    • Incontinent care.
    • Communication with resident's personal physician and pharmacist.
    • Monitoring and assistance with physician-prescribed medications.
    • Support with transfers requiring the assistance of one or more staff.
    • Dementia and hospice care.
    • Tracking of medical and dental appointments, nursing visits and therapy sessions.
    • Transportation arranged for medical and dental appointments.
    • Complete housekeeping and laundry services.
    • Supervised in-house activities and exercise sessions.
    • Facilities designed for easy access with wheelchairs and walkers.

Thank you for you interest at Villa Flora Care Homes. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Villa Flora Care Homes are committed to provide the most appropriate level of supervision & personal care, while maintaining a living atmosphere conducive for residents to maximize their quality of life.

Map of Villa Flora Care Home I