Harbor Heights

Reviews of Harbor Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for Harbor Heights

January 16, 2013

By Lupe T.

I am so glad I found this facility when I did -- My mom was being discharged and the hospital gave me two referrals to other places that were absolute "flea bags.". My husband and I just happened to drive by and we pulled a u-turn and stopped and I'm so glad we did! Stephanie and her staff dropped what they were doing and gave us a tour even though we just dropped by unscheduled -- They are always welcoming and kind and the facility is very lovely -- nicely and recently decorated. They have activities and outings and truly make taking care of their residents a top priority. My mother had serious nervous condition and depression and anxiety and though I know she was a handlful, Stephanie and her staff were up to the challenge and helped me get mom settled and made her feel at home. Now several months later I can only say what a God send it was to find this place! Mom is happy and taken care of very well, she has lots of attention from Stephanie and the staff, the food is good (I've eaten there several times) and the atmosphere is very positive. Thank you Stephenie, Nadia and all the staff for taking a burden off my mind knowing mom is well taken care of and well adjusted there at the La Palma Royale.

September 22, 2012

By jhoosiernca

I visited this facility today searching for a new home for my mother. Grounds and facility were well maintained and the courtyards are gorgeous. Staff is totally involved with the residents and so attentive to family members. The Acting Director, Stephanie allowed me to come for a tour based on my availability not hers. Rooms are clean and spacious. Plenty of activities for the residents, group activities and birthday celebrations provided. Restaurant style meal service provided. wonderful library for resident use and beautifully appointed in addition to a welcoming lobby. Common areas are fabulous. I have never seen so much natural light and seating areas provided for resident enjoyment in any facility I have visited. If you are looking for an assisted living, "retirement hotel" for a loved one, this place is a must see. Stephanie came across as extremely knowledgeable and interested in both new comers and her current residents. I so wish I had found this place 2 1/2 years ago before I moved my mother into her current home. If the owners check these reviews, with all due respect you need to seriously consider making Stephanie your permanent Director. I was as impressed with her as I was the reviews I read and the facility itself. Hoping to move my mom in on October 1, 2012 and I could not be happier.

March 01, 2012

By commercesd

The La Palma Royale assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside as we drove up. Our aunt has lived in the region for quite a while and would like to stay in touch with friends and family. The staff was happy to show us around, despite the fact that we didn't have an appointment. The grounds around the main door were nicely kept, with flower beds and nicely manicured grass. The interior was inviting and we could smell fresh flowers. We especially liked the park-like atmosphere of the grounds. Our aunt loves to tend the garden and we could see that he would be impressed as well. As we walked through the building, we could see that the residents enjoy the many nooks and crannies where ample seating areas adorn the many windows. Communal activity rooms were spacious, with comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many stimulating activities. The library had great books and plenty of room to enjoy the peaceful environment. They may also reserve rooms for private parties. The calendar of events included many fun ways to exercise with nature walks and other excursions and the opportunity to enjoy all that the region offers. We saw residents of many ambulation - all of whom seemed to be well cared for, content and engaged in their lives. The residents are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. They may take exercise classes such as yoga and aerobics, or use the weight training and other equipment. They may also enjoy the outer walk ways around the building and courtyard. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture. The dining rooms included both casual and formal options. Their menus offer a variety of healthy food options. The food looked and smelled delicious, as well as healthily prepared.The snacks also looked interesting and healthy with a nice mix of nutritious options. Staff appeared to make every effort to ensure that the residents were both safe and comfortable in this living environment.

Photos of Harbor Heights

Services and Amenities of Harbor Heights

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Harbor Heights

Welcome to a new kind of senior living! Now open in Anaheim, California, this state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care community features a thoughtful design with intentional features to make life easier and give you more time to enjoy the activities you love. Come home to Harbor Heights where your day is filled with endless opportunities to socialize with new friends and embrace your new, active lifestyle. With vibrant daily programming and a focus on wellness and activity, you can embrace your independence, while getting the exceptional care you need and expect—without the worry. Find comfort in knowing you will receive best-in-class partners in care available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our community is filled with beautiful, comfortable touches to make you feel at home. From peaceful gardens to spacious common areas to fun activity centers, you have plenty of space to do whatever you desire. We don’t disappoint in the dining department either, thanks to our talented Executive Chef who serves residents three delicious meals a day.

It’s important that our residents feel comfortable, happy and stress-free in their new home. In addition to our social calendar which allows for bonding among residents, we also provide assistance with day-to-day activities, alleviating all worries! Our services and amenities ensure residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle without the maintenance of homeownership.

• Private, senior-friendly accommodations
  • Private and companion suites in memory care
  • Three meals a day served restaurant-style in a central dining area
  • Enriching social activities, group classes, wellness, fitness and educational programs
  • Wireless internet and cable in common areas and individual rooms
  • Housekeeping and linen services, including daily bed-making and trash removal
  • Media room, living room and spacious library
  • Medication management and assistance, if needed
  • 24-hour nursing staff