Buena Vista Care Center Anaheim, CA

Reviews of Buena Vista Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Buena Vista Care Center

January 14, 2017

By Kay627674

Jackie’s son selected Buena Vista Care Center. It’s very clean and very nice. She is in a secured portion of it because of her dementia, and the staff is wonderful. She has a nice little enclosed patio outside her bedroom door which she can go into. We’ve gone there a couple of times to sit and talk. She can move about, and it’s not like she is restricted to her room. She seems to be extremely happy there. From what I understand from other people who have visited her, there is a lot to do. She likes to have her nails done and her hair either shampooed or dried quite often. They have a salon. I know they have 2 large rooms; one is an eating room where they also have activities in, and the other one is for watching TV. They have rhythm and regular exercises. I think she is settled in a little more than she was the last time I saw her. She’s out and about and talks to a lot of the other people that are in wheelchairs or can’t get around, so I think she’s doing fine.

November 17, 2016

By David Sorell

I hate this place. My mom is a patient there who also hates it there. They dropped her on her head. They gave her staff from not cleaning her feeding tube. We asked where she got the bruise on her arm and they wouldnt give us an answer. They havent done any therapy on her and shes paralized on one side. We are trying to bring her home and they wont release her to us.

October 13, 2016

By Sandy484077

I wouldn’t put my mother at Buena Vista Care Center. Well, they took us on a tour, and all the people were lined up in wheelchairs in the hallway, and no one was attending to them. We did not get a good feeling. The place was clean, but it was not a place where I wanted my mom to be.

June 28, 2016

I visited my friend at Buena Vista Care Center. It's a very nice place with good staff and caregivers. They're very friendly to me. My friend's room has three beds and seemed to be very clean but a little bit crowded. Two beds would have been a little better, but other than that, I don't see anything else that's wrong with it.

May 18, 2015

By mooney loc

This is one of the worst nursing home I've ever seen I would never put anyone here is too outdated there's not enough staff I've had a bad experience here

September 08, 2013

By seashellsnd66

Caution - do not enter is all I have to say - this place is just shameful. My friends husband was here for 2 days - he is diabetic and had an infection in his foot - he had a fever so doctor wanted him to be at a facility outside the hospital in a palce they to wound care & could get IV antibiotics. In the 2 days he was there I personally witness not only lack of care, but the most incompetant "nursing staff" I have ever witnessed. Now he is not a model patient, but he did not deserve this. 1st day had him soo doped up he couldnt open his eyes & thought it was 4th of July. 2nd day not so doped up but did not feed him nor encourage him to do so, lied about blood supar levels. Gosh I could go on and on. Looks like he maybe lose 2 more toes due to their lack of care. Needless to say they are going to be reported & sued

July 29, 2013

My father was at Buena Vista Care Center and it was absolutely wonderful. Each had their own bathroom in their bedroom. They had so many help who took care of the residents.

Services and Amenities of Buena Vista Care Center

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Buena Vista Care Center

Buena Vista Care Center is a senior living provider in Anaheim, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Buena Vista Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Buena Vista Care Center