Buena Vista Care Center Anaheim, CA

Buena Vista Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Buena Vista Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Buena Vista Care Center

June 28, 2016

I visited my friend at Buena Vista Care Center. It's a very nice place with good staff and caregivers. They're very friendly to me. My friend's room has three beds and seemed to be very clean but a little bit crowded. Two beds would have been a little better, but other than that, I don't see anything else that's wrong with it.

May 18, 2015

By mooney loc

This is one of the worst nursing home I've ever seen I would never put anyone here is too outdated there's not enough staff I've had a bad experience here

September 08, 2013

By seashellsnd66

Caution - do not enter is all I have to say - this place is just shameful. My friends husband was here for 2 days - he is diabetic and had an infection in his foot - he had a fever so doctor wanted him to be at a facility outside the hospital in a palce they to wound care & could get IV antibiotics. In the 2 days he was there I personally witness not only lack of care, but the most incompetant "nursing staff" I have ever witnessed. Now he is not a model patient, but he did not deserve this. 1st day had him soo doped up he couldnt open his eyes & thought it was 4th of July. 2nd day not so doped up but did not feed him nor encourage him to do so, lied about blood supar levels. Gosh I could go on and on. Looks like he maybe lose 2 more toes due to their lack of care. Needless to say they are going to be reported & sued

July 29, 2013

My father was at Buena Vista Care Center and it was absolutely wonderful. Each had their own bathroom in their bedroom. They had so many help who took care of the residents.

Services and Amenities of Buena Vista Care Center

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Buena Vista Care Center

Buena Vista Care Center is a senior living provider in Anaheim, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Buena Vista Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Buena Vista Care Center