Anaheim Crown Plaza

Reviews of Anaheim Crown Plaza

Assisted Living Reviews for Anaheim Crown Plaza

August 06, 2014

By Deborah35

I had been at Anaheim Crown Plaza for about a year. My children found it for me. They thought that assisted living would be best for me. The first room I had was very small. I had a roommate from hell. It took them forever to get me another room after begging many, many times. Overall, it was a bad experience for me. I wasn't the only one having bad experience there, but people were afraid to say things. It was a nightmare living there. The administrator was horrible; the owners were horrible. The state came in and as soon as they paid their fines and the state disappeared, they went right back to the same old stuff. This is why I would not recommend Anaheim Crown Plaza for assisted living. With regard to activities, they had bingo for residents who were still "using our minds." There were people who just sat around and watched TV all day. Once a week, they took people who were able to shop to Walmart. They also showed movies. However, you have to have money to do all that because they took every penny we earned. There was an extra charge for everything.

June 22, 2012

By rawknray

The staff were incredibly attentive and nice. The amenities were not five star, but the meals were nutritional and diverse, clean rooms and hallways. There are plenty of activities to do, like bingo three times a week and karaoke. Twenty four hour staff was always on hand, very little to no bad relations between residents which varied from completely independent seniors to those who were suffering from dementia and other mental health problems of the aging population.

Services and Amenities of Anaheim Crown Plaza

• Exercise
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Anaheim Crown Plaza

Welcome to Anaheim Crown Plaza, a senior community where your loved ones concerns and needs is the top priority of our trusted certified professionals in a friendly home like-environment. Quality and personal care providers will tend to your every request such as: Grooming and Bathing, Medication Management, Laundry, Ambulatory Assistance and Much More.

In addition, full transportation services are available to all scheduled medical appointments, shopping and banking. A full time Registered Nurse and home health aide are on premise at your loved ones disposal. Chef prepared gourmet meals and a vast variety of activity programs are among the many amenities offered by your neighborly senior living community.

Map of Anaheim Crown Plaza