Sandalwood Healthcare, LLC

Reviews of Sandalwood Healthcare, LLC

Nursing Home Reviews for Sandalwood Healthcare, LLC

April 19, 2012

By LulaBaby

The staff there are semi-friendly and less helpful. The facility has a strange smell that only seems to lurk within the halls of the state assisted patients. Once I got lost and realized that there was something like a higher class of patients on the far side of the facility. They had custom bedding, oak furniture and single family master bedroom sized rooms. There was no smell lurking in that section. The television in the day room was out of order yet there were some patients "watching" it. The food is a few steps down from that of a hospital. Anyway, my grandmother was being moved to the shower room and the aid in charge ran her foot into the door and the result was gain green.

November 21, 2011

By b5bushd

My mom lives in Sandalwood Healthcare in little rock. Sandalwood Healthcare is very kind in that they all let my mom use their phone service to talk to me and my dad at no charge. Sandalwood Healthcare also has very friendly nurses and is not too noisy. In addition, Sandalwood Healthcare has free cable for everyone and a nice entry area with a HD TV. Sandalwood Healthcare is a good place for anyone who needs the help living. Sandalwood Healthcare gives my mom the care that she needs that no one else in my family could give due to obligations. I know that Sandalwood Healthcare is a facility that use to be All-American care and ever since Sandalwood Healthcare has took over the new owners have not made any major changes to the place and I am happy for my mom's sake that new owner did not affect my mom's care.

August 31, 2011

By Happysun

I was so impressed the moment I walked into the building to visit my family member because I was greeted by staff members. And someone walked me to their room. The building was really nice with lots of nice decorations and each area appeared to be very clean. The facility looked very small on the outside, but when you walk inside the building is extremely big. There are many different units and areas that someone could live within depending on their level of care. My family member lived within the side of the facility for those who can do for themselves. I was very impressed with the number of many different staff members were available. Everyone was very nice and willing to ask me if I needed anything or if my family member as well. I really felt really comfortable when I noticed that there were cameras located outside of the rooms. I think this was really good for safety to know who is going in and out of the rooms. My family member room was really nice and clean; it reminded me of a studio apartment. And I stayed long enough to eat lunch and fish and some great side dishes were served; the taste was absolutely good along with some ice cream. Also, I forgot to mention that my meal was free since I was visiting. This facility was really nice along with excellent staff.

About Sandalwood Healthcare, LLC

Sandalwood Healthcare, LLC is a senior living provider in Little Rock, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sandalwood Healthcare, LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sandalwood Healthcare, LLC