Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

1020 North Woodland Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85711
Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 191 days

5 % percent discount for Veterans and Lifetime promise- Locked in rate, no increase ever !

Reviews of Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

September 13, 2016

By Steven551707

Woodland Palms seemed like a pretty friendly place. They had a large courtyard for the residents to walk around in. It isn’t really big, but it isn’t really small. They had different people that came in from outside for entertainment, go on walks, serve three meals a day, and had a doctor that comes and visits several times a week. They showed me three or four different rooms, and I liked them all. It had furniture inside, had laundry services, and would change the beddings once a week or more often if needed. It seemed like a good place to live They had showers twice a week. My loved one is now a resident there, and the food is good.

March 03, 2016

By Terry1298

My father used to live there before he passed away. I stayed in his room with him and so did my other family members. Days before he passed away the facility had this bad odor that I couldn't take so we just had to open the door and it was still in there.

Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate there was an offensive odor while you were staying in the community. Woodland Palms is under new management and we are grateful for your feedback. This will help us to focus our efforts in making the community desirable for residents, families, employees and guests in the future. While odors can happen in an assisted living such as ours we will be working diligently to minimize or eliminate any such occurrences such as replacing carpet with hard-surface flooring. Again, thank you for your time and feedback and please accept our sympathies for the loss of your father. If you have any further concerns or questions you would like addressed, please do not hesitate to call us at 520-777-3198 and speak with our administrator.

March 01, 2016

By Katielynn

My friend is currently living there. But every time I entered the building it always a a nasty scent that made you want to leave. So we just stay outside to get fresh air. And the water has mold growing in it.

Thank you for your feedback. It is regrettable that you have had a less-than-optimal experience when visiting the community. We are looking at fixes and processes that will address these items such as replacing carpet with hard-surface flooring where possible, investigating the water pipes and any water serving stations for regular cleaning and monitoring. If you have any further concerns or questions you would like addressed, please do not hesitate to call us at 520-777-3198 and speak with our administrator.

March 01, 2016

By Chelseawood

I have a family member who is living here and it has been horrible the nurse doesn't even care she is not even on the floor half of the time. My fathers clothes have gone missing and never found.

Thank you for your feedback. We share your concerns and are diligently working to improve processes, oversight and operations. Please feel free to reach out to our administrator to discuss your specific situation and how we may correct it. Our phone number is 520-777-3198. Thank you for your time.

June 17, 2014

By Rosemary13

They have excellent food at Woodland Palms. The meals are prepared by a chef. Everything seems to be OK. It is just a good place to go. Also, its cost is a little bit less. My friend moved in with her husband, and he passed away, so she is there alone now. She likes it. She is doing pretty well considering all that turmoil. I like best that it is a clean facility. Also, the food is very good. That means a lot because sometimes that's all they have to look forward to during the day, sitting down to eat. I would recommend it if I knew anyone that wanted it.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Woodland Palms is under new management, so we appreciate all feedback to help us identify areas for improvement. We hope you will visit again soon and let us know how we are doing. Thank you!

January 03, 2013

By Evan1

As far as I can tell, everything with Woodland Homes is even better than I had hoped. I think the building itself started out being a nursing home and then it was turned into an assisted living facility so that became more popular. The room is very nice. My mother has her own bathroom which was really important. She doesn't have roommate which was also very important to her. The staff is wonderful and great. I just don't have any complaints at all.

We are pleased you had a great experience with Woodland Palms. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience.

Questions about Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Most of the population at Woodland Palms is Memory Care. The average age 80-90

What programs or activities does Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Woodland Palms has 4 Life skills stations, pet therapy, music therapy,gardening therapy and reminisce therapy.

What safety features or security measures does Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care offer to assisted living residents?

Woodland Palms is a secured facility. Our memory care resident can walk around our beautiful secured court yard.

How does Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Woodland Palms has care plan meeting with residents and families every 3 months

If Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pet are acceptable base on assessment of the resident.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly training for all staff as well as family.

What safety features or security measures does Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care provide to protect residents who wander?

Woodland Palms is a completely secured facility.

Costs for Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• State Licenses: AL10023C

About Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Woodland Palms is entirely secure living space with a large, beautiful interior courtyard. Located in a residential neighborhood we offer resident parking, private and semi-private studio apartments with half and full bath options.

Rates are all-inclusive of services including housekeeping, laundry, meals, staffing, bathing, grooming, dressing, medication management, Life Enrichment programming, basic utilities and cable, regular wellness checks throughout the day and night, maintenance of common and personal living quarters, validation, cueing and other anxiety or cognitive impairments, assistance with eating, select diets, continence program and licensed nurse oversight.

We are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun.

Map of Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care