Life Care Center of Tucson

Reviews of Life Care Center of Tucson

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Tucson

July 13, 2012

By visitor23

I would give no stars if it were an option. My grandmother was placed here after an injury & I couldn't be much more unsatisfied with the care she was given. Their sales rep flat out lied to us about the care giver to patient ratio, there were always half the amount that should have been there. Every time she used her call button for assistance to the restroom, she was forced to wait 40 minutes or more. I timed them after I realized how much it was happening. She was forced to get herself to the restroom alone out of desperation only a couple of weeks after surgery. They continually forgot to bring her her pain medication even upon request. They also sent attendants to "assist" her to the restroom that had no idea how to get her up, in which case she was again forced to get herself up in extreme pain. They also kept her room extremely dirty. We had to ask them to clean it. This is a horrible place. Please do not place your loved ones here.

October 19, 2011

By Gmnst4lfe

First walking into the facility I felt a little uncomfortable cause there was nobody in the lobby area. The parking situation for visitors was awful, but I do believe this was partially due to road construction nearby. The lady at the front was very rude to me when she finally showed up. As far as my grandmother goes, the staff she interacted with during our stay was patient and very kind to her. The grounds and overall facility seemed to be very well cared for, maintained and actually quite lovely. The outdoor garden was very pretty, the dining area was clean and served better then expected food. I also liked that there are people of all ages working there, I think the seniors especially enjoy the kind young faces. We were shown to the rehabilitation center and gym area as well, I was surprised at how well stocked and state of the art the areas are.

About Life Care Center of Tucson

Life Care Center of Tucson is a senior living provider in Tucson, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Tucson for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Tucson