Rose Court Senior Living

Reviews of Rose Court Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Rose Court Senior Living

September 12, 2015

By krmiller

This facility has changed due to a new nurse and well coordinator. The staff is caring and has a lot of energy.. The food has improved.

January 18, 2015

The people are very friendly at Rose Court Senior Living during our visit. The staff is friendly as well --some aren't -- but overall they are good. The food is so-so; the thing is I don’t eat meat, and they got me a veggie burger, so I appreciated that. They are very accommodating, and they try to help you out. They do have activities like bingo and some outings for their residents.

August 04, 2014

By puppyandmine

This facility seems average. I went in the memory hall on the first floor and it smelled rather bad. The other assisted rooms seemed alright. I did not see very many caregivers there compared to the number of rooms that were in the hall. I also went to the 2nd floor. The assisted living area was ok there, but no one in the television room which could have been used as it was fairly nice. I also went in the memory area on the 2nd floor. It was newer looking, but rather hot in there. The whole place seems to be cooled by window air conditioners. The residents in the first floor memory hall seemed to have nothing to do but watch tv. They were setting around some tables in there that actually needed refinishing. But nothing on the tables for them to do. Seemed like there could have been some interaction from the staff or caregivers with the people who lived there.

December 16, 2011

By SRRA

Rose Court Senior Living is an facility located in the Central Phoenix area. I would recommend Rose Court Living to a specific group of people. When I was there in 2011 I noticed that the facility didn't have an inviting feel to it. This facility consists of a locked memory unit and an assisted living facility. The memory care walls are painted in very beautiful murals that seem to have a good feel for the residents. I didn't see very many caregivers on the unit versus the residents that I did see unattended. The memory care rooms consist of mainly semi private rooms which all has full wheelchair accessible bathrooms as well. Rose Court memory unit is ok but would suggest you visit and assess the unit yourself to see if Rose Court memory unit would be a place you would keep your  loved ones at. Rose Court assisted living part was different than the memory care unit.  The residents were more active and enjoyed the amenities the facility has to offer. The rooms are studios which some come with patios and some don't.  Rose court also has a great little smoking area as well for residents who smoke, the meals are prepared restaurant style and the residents have many choices to choose from on the menu. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a four the common areas a three the residents' rooms a three the staff a two and the quality of care a three. Overall, I'd give Rose Court Senior Living a rating of three stars because the things I have saw in the past and recently this facility isn't ideally for everyone. Management has changed a lot and so has staff. Cb

Costs for Rose Court Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Rose Court Senior Living

• Golf

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: AL8634C license
  • State Licenses: AL8634

About Rose Court Senior Living

Welcome to Rose Court Senior Living, an assisted living and memory care community conveniently located just west of the 51 freeway off the Thomas Road Exit, directly across from the Phoenix Children's Hospital.

Enjoy our many offerings such as 3 freshly prepared meals daily in our restaurant-style dining room, a full calendar of exciting activities and outings, housekeeping and laundry services and of course 24 hour assistance with activities of daily living.

Rose Court is "Where Life Gets Better"!

Map of Rose Court Senior Living