La Estancia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of La Estancia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for La Estancia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

July 14, 2015

By hot granny

The BEST rehab! The staff at La Estancia made me feel right at home always checking to see if I was happy from the cook to the big boss guy. When I came into the rehab center I was met by the two ladies in the admit office, as I got rolled into the building they both had huge smiles which made me and my family feel that we picked the right place for my rehab. I had a knee replacement and the therapy was just what I needed ! When I left I receive the same warm feeling from the nursing team as the girls all gave me hugs and well wishes. When I get my other knee done you bet I'll be going to La Estancia girls have my room ready

July 10, 2015

By Resident230

This facility is awesome, great care and great admit team. Food is good and the therapy is amazing. I was released in 2 weeks after excellent therapy. I would return.

May 15, 2015

By DNALY

We had the worst experince ever, rude nurses and not good at what they are doing, bad and unresponsive staff, thier social worker is very bad at doing his job. There were a few good people that you could count them on one hand.

September 17, 2014

By Lmendez

This place is horrible!! The staff for the most part is rude and uncaring

July 18, 2013

By T9402

This facility is horrible. I have visited this place many times and I can honestly say it is one of the worst facilities I have been to. The nurses are nowhere to be found when needed. The staff is RUDE and not willing to assist family members or visitors. The patient care is absolutely horrific. My family member was in this facility for 3 days and already had bedsores forming because the staff was not turning their patients properly. I would not send a DOG to L'Estancia

March 24, 2013

By Caring 8755

The service at La Estancia was pretty good. The place was gorgeous. They had a beautiful TV and the food was good. They had a dining room where they served you as if you were in a restaurant. There were issues with the administration though. It took a while for my sister's insurance to kick in. The administrator told us that they shouldn't have taken my sister any way until they were sure about everything. They still kept her but there was no extra help. You could just tell they were mad. The social worker was patient though. He did extra stuff for us so that made it bearable.

May 10, 2012

By waterfalls

I had a relativy of mine and the supervisor Gill turn against my relative so they can collect all the monney.As soon as the took his monney in two years.he went into state program and they stop his medicines that he was taking and few months later he die.I wouldnt put my dog there.

March 05, 2012

By Helpingh

Very disappointed in the level of care here. Staff appears caring, but they lack skills to treat anything more complicated than taking vitals or delivering meds. The doctor on staff is overwhelmed by his own private practice and overseeing the patients at this facility. You can ask questions of the care being provided for a friend or family member, but be prepared to be viewed as a pest. Look elsewhere for quality medical sub-acute care.

August 18, 2011

By AzDesert1

I wasn't impressed when I went to visit one of my really close friends. The facility is in a great location, so my first thought was that nthe facility was going to be really nice. When I went oustide the buidling I can say the front entrance area was clean. Next, I was told by staff members that they were remodeling the building. I think remodeling is good, but the way I had to enter was really confusing because I was ended up being in the next part of the building. Therefore, as I walking through the hallways, I could hear staff members complaining. And as I entered my friend room, it was dirty and she needed some help as well. When called for someone to help her; I told her that I could help her since I was there, but she wanted to continue to wait. Finally, someone came by to tell her that they would be with her shortly, so after waiting for a while, she let me help her. Then someone brought her food and the food was very cold. I told her I could try to have the food heated, but she told me don't worry because this happens all the time. She had her on refrigerator that she had stored snacks if needed until the next meal of the day. I have visited this facility once before and actually the facility appeared to be ok, so I'm not sure if it was just this particular weekend or not. After all, I think that peoples needs should be taken more seriously.

Services and Amenities of La Estancia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

About La Estancia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

La Estancia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Phoenix, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact La Estancia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of La Estancia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center