Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living

Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living

September 30, 2015

My mother really loved Gardens at Ocotillo, but it's too expensive. We both visited and it's beyond beautiful. The staff was perfect. Everything was really wonderful and on point 100%. The food looked and smelled delicious. The place was so nice that I wanted to move in.

August 13, 2015

Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living is a really nice facility. They are very, very good. The place was nice and clean.

July 28, 2015

By Mary107307350

The Gardens at Ocotillo was an excellent place. It was brand new, so I would say that it was fresh. I had seen the one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. They were pretty large, and they had a washer and dryer in the walk-in closets. It had a lot of activities, a gym, a theater, and a heated pool.

January 15, 2015

By Mark99257750

We went to Gardens at Ocotillo. It was very nice and clean. They had great facilities. The apartment sizes were very large compared to the other ones that we have seen. They have laundry in their rooms but they also have a bigger laundry facility out in the hallways. They have several activities. They have a weight room, swimming pool, game room, and movie room. So far we have been happy with them. They have been very good giving us information. The guy who was in charge was very helpful in answering questions and giving information.

Independent Living Reviews for Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

About Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living

The Gardens at Ocotillo provide premium independent living, assisted living and memory care in Chandler, Arizona. Our new community delivers affordable luxury with At Your Service℠ hospitality and concierge services. Our services can help you with the transition to our community through packing and estate services, moving company referrals and more. Once you've moved in, we can help with errands, transportation - everything you need to get the most out of living at The Gardens at Ocotillo. Envision living at the Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living surrounded by a staff of caring family members. From specialized transportation options to personal shopping, all you have to do is pick up the phone or stop by our reception / concierge desk and we'll be At Your Service℠!

Map of Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living