Country Cottage - Montgomery

Reviews of Country Cottage - Montgomery

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Cottage - Montgomery

May 10, 2016

By Lee37

We had already moved our mother-in-law in Country Cottage and she loves it. It really suited her. It was very comfortable and it had a country-home type setting, very clean and neat and the personnel there were just wonderful. It's a very homey, comfortable setting. The people and residents who lived there are very friendly and all just very happy and comfortable. Everybody raved about how happy they were in there. They had a lot of activities and a lot of happy people. The management was wonderful, very helpful and understanding. Another thing that we really liked about it is there were separate facilities in a community kind of atmosphere where the different stages of problems of the patients are grouped into different cottages. My mother-in-law has problems walking, but she's very alert, outgoing and sociable and the people that were in her cottage area were all in the same type of situation that she's in, so they're all very friendly, outgoing and are more mobile and they're all the same personality and situation that my mother-in-law is in. It was very neat the way it's set up so there isn't any patient that can't make friends, bond, communicate or get around with others and be left out. It's just like a big family. It's not the most elegant, there are much more exclusively-appointed, but were much more stiff, and just don't have that homey feel that my mother-in-law likes.

October 29, 2015

By Sherry112019150

Country Cottage is excellent. They have memory cottages for people who have more extensive dementia over and above the assisted living basic level; that’s the level my mom would have been in. We have a friend there now, and I’m very pleased that they have a wonderful facility. Their director was very helpful to us, and we still hear from her from time to time.

June 29, 2015

I visited Country Cottage. It was very adequate and very well done. They're very hospitable. The apartments were very well laid out and nicely accommodated. However, I think Country Cottage was a little bit more industrial and a little bit less of a home feeling than the other one.

Costs for Country Cottage - Montgomery

Photos of Country Cottage - Montgomery

Services and Amenities of Country Cottage - Montgomery

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About Country Cottage - Montgomery

At the Cottage, you’ll find a cozy, Southern community that offers both physical support and a welcoming and active environment for your loved one. With regular opportunities to challenge the mind and nurture the heart, our mission is to offer our residents the ability to achieve their desired quality of life.

Home is more than just a place to live - it’s a feeling of warmth and comfort. That’s why the Cottage has cozy common areas where new and old friends can enjoy being together along with different sizes and styles of apartments and service programs tailored to suit the individual needs of each resident. Whether your loved one needs a little assistance or requires a great deal of hands-on care, we can help.

Map of Country Cottage - Montgomery