Athens Health and Rehabilitation

611 W Market St, Athens, AL 35611
Athens Health and Rehabilitation (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Athens Health and Rehabilitation

About Athens Health and Rehabilitation

Welcome to Athens Health and Rehabilitation! At our facility, you will not only find a commitment to quality but also a professional and caring staff. Beautifully decorated and pleasant common areas create a warm and welcoming environment. Each resident can relax in the outdoor courtyards and take part in the many daily activities that keep residents active and involved. Our facility offers beautician services and laundry services so residents always feel and look their best. Each resident room has cable television and complimentary Wi-Fi. During meals, residents can dine in the comfort of their room or in our restaurant style dining area.

Map of Athens Health and Rehabilitation