Care Consultants for the Aging
Offers Home Care
About Care Consultants for the Aging
Care Consultants for the Aging has been providing individuals and their families with assistance in achieving a continued independent lifestyle since 1991. Our Registry screens and schedules caregivers who assist in this process. This unique service has proven time and again to be of superior quality and we pride ourselves on our reputation for providing the best level of care possible.
Our Caregiver Registry:
- Refers interviewed, screened and qualified caregivers.
- Provides quality care at affordable rates.
- Schedules between 1 hour to 24 hours of care per day, seven days per week.
- Meets with the client and/or their family, case manager or representative to better understand the client's needs and desired care.
- Assists in scheduling and finding replacements if requested by the client.
- Companions who assist with homemaker duties, run errands, or just offer friendly conversation, always ensuring the safety and comfort of your loved one.
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)/ Home Health Aides (HHAs) who offer personal care assistance including bathing, dressing, perineal care, stand assists, hoyer lifts & slide board transfers, as well as hospice care support. CNAs also perform Companion duties.
- Nurses who provide skilled care and may also perform CNA or HHA levels of care.