Offers Home Care
Top Nearby Home Care
Reviews of CareSimply
Home Care Reviews for CareSimply
March 01, 2013
I am a current client of this provider
CareSimply is rethinking the way families find, hire, and manage in-home care for their loved ones. On CareSimply.com you'll instantly find hundreds of profiles of trusted caregivers in your area. We interviewed and conducted background checks on each caregiver so you can have total confidence when you hire. On each caregiver's profile, you can see their educational background, work experience, professional licenses, and patient reviews. Once you've found the perfect caregiver, you can easily hire and manage them through CareSimply. Finally, you can schedule, book, and pay your caregiver all from the website, so you don't have to worry about paperwork, contracts, and taxes.
Here's why people love CareSimply:
- Reliable: We rigorously screen every caregiver on the site - background checks, reviews, references, and interviews help you be sure you're hiring a trustworthy caregiver.
- Affordable: No agency fees, no hourly minimums. Expect to pay up to 50% less compared to a traditional home care agency.
- Simple: CareSimply takes care of insurance, paperwork, and taxes. We made home care simple, so you can spend more time with the people you love.
- Quality Care: Caregivers on CareSimply have demonstrated their ability to deliver quality care. Based on education, professional licenses, and references we hand select only the best caregivers in your area.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia PatientsCaregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes Available to assisted living facility: Yes RN on Staff: Yes Home Health (Medical) Care: Yes
Services and Amenities of CareSimply
- Hourly Rate: $12 $20/Hour