Franciscan Villa of South Milwaukee

Reviews of Franciscan Villa of South Milwaukee

Assisted Living Reviews for Franciscan Villa of South Milwaukee

January 27, 2012

By Miranda333

My first impression of the facility itself was a positive one. Everything seemed to be clean and organized for the residents. The staff greeted me with a smile as I entered the hallway. I arrived at the time they were about to serve the residents dinner. I took my grandmother to get her meal. She enjoyed what she was eating which made me feel secure about the health of the patients. I also noticed that they had a bulletain board of scheduled activities. My Grandmother also told me she enjoyed them. Overall this residance made me feel comfort and secure that my family member was and would continue to be well taken care of. I have no negative complaints about this place other than since it is a nursing home/ assisted living center, it's not always pleasant to hear some of the folks talk about how lonely they are, but that is sure not the fault of the staff there. I am sure that the staff does as best they can to comfort the residants' feelings. I would recommend this facility for anyone worried about a nursing home for their loved one.

Nursing Home Reviews for Franciscan Villa of South Milwaukee

Services and Amenities of Franciscan Villa of South Milwaukee

About Franciscan Villa of South Milwaukee

Franciscan Villa of South Milwaukee is a senior living provider in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Adult Day Care. Contact Franciscan Villa of South Milwaukee for more details on services and rates.

Map of Franciscan Villa of South Milwaukee