Cecelia Place

Reviews of Cecelia Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Cecelia Place

November 05, 2015

By raingirl11

The employees here definitely care about the residents. They talk to them and treat them as if they were their own relatives. I was very impressed on professionalism for an RCAC. The food served by the kitchen was homemade and always hot. The employees are always communicating with families and supervisors regarding cares and concerns of the residents. We've already referred 2 of moms friends to Cecelia Place, they are both moving in at the end of the month. Thanks!!!

March 31, 2015

By Kim104071450

Cecelia Place is very nice and clean. People there are very helpful. My father said the food is very good. He has no complaints. He likes it very much. I have really been very happy with it. He is in a one-bedroom apartment.

February 20, 2013

By anchor22

Beautiful building, great outdoor area for gardening next to the patio, and home cooking with huge apartments! My dad loves it there.

July 03, 2012

By caring0123

We are actually looking for a place for my mom and we need to consider a lot of factors, especially the price. This place was actually nice. It is very comfortable and clean. They have a large living room. And the people there are very friendly and professional. I love the place but we are still looking into other options.

About Cecelia Place

Cecelia Place is a senior living provider in Pewaukee, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Cecelia Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cecelia Place