Spring Brook Assisted Living

Reviews of Spring Brook Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Brook Assisted Living

September 23, 2014

By Caring91953750

My father is at Springbrook Assisted Living. When we toured the facility, it was clean and the feedback that we got from the residents was very good. So we chose it for him. The place is also very close to all of his kids. The staff are absolutely wonderful. They are very communicative. The rooms are spacious and clean. They had it all painted and cleaned the carpet. It’s perfect. They have lots of activities and they have many people and that is good for my dad because he is a very social person.

December 13, 2013

By Corinne2

My mom is going to be at Springbrook Assisted living. We chose this facility because it's close to me and her sister already lives there. The facility is only five years old and it's a very nice place. When we talked to the director just the other day, she said it could be the middle of this month or could be the end of the month wherein my mom could move in. They have bingo and they play cards. They also have entertainment and they also bring pets in for the residents. They do bus trips to Wal-Mart once a month. They have a theatre there for the residents to watch movies. They also have an exercise room and a swimming pool. My aunt is at the third floor and she has great view. She has lots of room with a big living room, bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchenette. It's just very, very nice. The staff are really nice too.

June 25, 2012

By Susan12

It's a very nice facility. It has all kinds of things for seniors to use like a swimming pool, exercise room and we have 3 meals a day here. I got a one bedroom apartment and i like it because it's spacious and clean. I like the fact that the people here are all very friendly and helpful. I have been in the food business for years and the food here is surprisingly good. I haven't been here that long but I can say that I'm happy being here so far. Everybody here seems to be happy. We have a lot of opportunities to be with the other residents and mingle. They have all kinds of activities. There are a lot of people who like to play cards. We have movies and religious activities and many others. It's a friendly atmosphere here, I can say.

Services and Amenities of Spring Brook Assisted Living

About Spring Brook Assisted Living

Spring Brook Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Onalaska, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Spring Brook Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Brook Assisted Living