Brookdale La Crosse (AL)

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

3141 East Avenue South, La Crosse, WI 54601
Brookdale La Crosse (AL) (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale La Crosse (AL)

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale La Crosse (AL)

December 23, 2013

I didn't like Sterling House at all. It was extremely expensive compared to others and that part that they said was assisted living actually was more nursing-home-like. I wasn't impressed at all. In terms of accommodations, they weren’t apartments. All it is is a bed and a bathroom. They don't even have little sitting area or small kitchenette or anything. That too gave it more of the feel of a nursing home. When I went there, a lot of the tenants were out in their wheelchairs and you don't see that in ALF generally, that's more nursing home. The facility looked clean and nice but I just didn't like the feel of it at all. It was not a good fit for my mom.

Photos of Brookdale La Crosse (AL)

Services and Amenities of Brookdale La Crosse (AL)

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Brookdale La Crosse (AL)

Brookdale La Crosse provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale La Crosse (AL)

Brookdale La Crosse (AL)