Oakwood Village East Health and Rehab Center Madison, WI

Reviews of Oakwood Village East Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Oakwood Village East Health and Rehab Center

August 20, 2012

By cbear1

While my grandmother was staying at Oakwood, all of the nurses and staff knew her by name, and knew ABOUT her. And that meant a lot to me. It was always a clean environment, and very well managed. It definitely wasn't the most up to date facility I have ever seen, and it did seem at times they were slightly under staffed, but overall my grandmother got the care she deserved and needed. They had lots of opportunities to go to church, or other functions at the nursing home which my grandmother did take part in. I do wish that there was a bit more access to doctors, but it's a nursing home and not a hospital. My father is getting along with Huntington's disease, and there is a very good chance I will choose Oakwood for my father's care because of the positive experience.

About Oakwood Village East Health and Rehab Center

Oakwood Village East Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Madison, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Oakwood Village East Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakwood Village East Health and Rehab Center