Karmenta Center

Reviews of Karmenta Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Karmenta Center

June 28, 2012

By Garrik J

The facility was run down due to the nature of it accepting income adjusted clients. There were two people to a room which wasn't a big deal. They received meals in a timely scheduled fashion. The meals didn't appear to be anything spectacular, but again they are dealing with low income clientele. That said they did an excellent job with the tools they had. The staff was excellent, they remembered who we were and always took the time to stop and bring us up to speed on what was happening regarding my Grandfather. They seemed to enjoy my Grandfather's company when he was lucid and they were very supportive when we made the decision to enroll him into hospice care. He remained with Karmenta through his hospice care until he finally passed February this year. The only negative experience I really had there was a blonde nurse who appeared to be in charge, but would frequently snap at residents, but other than her the staff was excellent and supportive. I would say overall it was quite a positive experience.

About Karmenta Center

Karmenta Center is a senior living provider in Madison, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Karmenta Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Karmenta Center