Milestone Senior Living Eau Claire

Reviews of Milestone Senior Living Eau Claire

Assisted Living Reviews for Milestone Senior Living Eau Claire

July 13, 2012

By stilldreamer651

This facility is clean, and the staff is friendly. The pca's on staff seem to genuinely care about the residents. There are not a lot of negative things I can say about this facility. The meals are nutritious. The staff spends quality time with each resident and gets to know them on a personal level. Each of the many times I was given opportunity to visit this facility, the staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable, and there was a high level of interaction between the staff and the residents. I did not notice any of the residents being left alone for long periods of time nor did I notice any of the staff being curt, short, or rude to any of the residents. As a matter of fact it seemed to me to be just the opposite. I appreciated the friendliness of the staff to the residents as it made my visits there more comfortable and I imagine, it did much more for the residents.

Photos of Milestone Senior Living Eau Claire

Services and Amenities of Milestone Senior Living Eau Claire

About Milestone Senior Living Eau Claire

Our Eau Claire, Wisconsin, senior living campus has one- and two-bedroom apartments, as well as studios available. Additional interior features include handrails on both sides of the hall, private baths, private phone access, unit controlled heating and cooling, patios or balconies, and basic/expanded cable television.

New to the Eau Claire area is our very own Snoezelen room for memory care residents who can benefit from a multi-sensory environment. The Snoezelen room is designed to help those residents reconnect with their environment through senses of touch, sound, smell, taste and sight. Snoezelen is a type of therapy using light, sound, scents, and music to initiate sensory simulations. Snoezelen rooms are also known as multi-sensory stimulation rooms that help calm and soothe residents with late stage dementia, those who wander, and who experience sun downing or are agitated.

We are proud to be one of the first in the area to offer this state of the art environment for our residents.

Map of Milestone Senior Living Eau Claire