Milestone Senior Living - Eau Claire

Reviews of Milestone Senior Living - Eau Claire

Assisted Living Reviews for Milestone Senior Living - Eau Claire

January 26, 2016

By Joanne119099350

We visited Milestone Senior Living, and the staff was very nice. I would go there, and live myself. The rooms were very nice, as well. You can get a two-bedroom or a one-bedroom. It has a kitchen. If you get a two-bedroom you also get two bathrooms. At Christmas-time, they made cookie,s and the people went to help. They had a Christmas party, and they gave out gifts. The dining area was good. I have an aunt and uncle that live there who like it; which was why we went there. It was a nice place. They also had a memory-care unit.

July 13, 2012

By stilldreamer651

This facility is clean, and the staff is friendly. The pca's on staff seem to genuinely care about the residents. There are not a lot of negative things I can say about this facility. The meals are nutritious. The staff spends quality time with each resident and gets to know them on a personal level. Each of the many times I was given opportunity to visit this facility, the staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable, and there was a high level of interaction between the staff and the residents. I did not notice any of the residents being left alone for long periods of time nor did I notice any of the staff being curt, short, or rude to any of the residents. As a matter of fact it seemed to me to be just the opposite. I appreciated the friendliness of the staff to the residents as it made my visits there more comfortable and I imagine, it did much more for the residents.

Costs for Milestone Senior Living - Eau Claire

Photos of Milestone Senior Living - Eau Claire

Services and Amenities of Milestone Senior Living - Eau Claire

• Licenses: RCAC/CBRF

About Milestone Senior Living - Eau Claire

Our Eau Claire, Wisconsin, senior living campus has one- and two-bedroom apartments, as well as studios available. Additional interior features include handrails on both sides of the hall, private baths, private phone access, unit controlled heating and cooling, patios or balconies, and basic/expanded cable television.

Our services are designed for those residents and tenants who have a primary diagnosis of dementia or Alzheimer's disease. In addition to having staff available to meet the needs of those with memory loss, Milestone offers individually designed daily activities and programming. We take pride in providing the best-trained team. The Community Director and Assistant Director are trained Dementia Care Specialists. Management and staff receive ongoing instruction from the Alzheimer's Association, as keeping on top of new discoveries, medications, and therapies is vitally important.

Map of Milestone Senior Living - Eau Claire