HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care

July 29, 2016

By Steve876638

I was very impressed with HeatherWood, and Jerry, the manager, followed up with reasonable rates. They have the regular apartments that can move to memory care. The rooms were very clean, which is important to me because if they're not taking care of that, they're probably not taking care of the people, either. I didn't see a lot of movement or activity when I was there. I didn't see anything wrong.

Thank you Steve for your kind words and taking the time to post your review. We take great care in not only the physical environment, but also our residents--as you keenly observed that housekeeping is just one area that is important in caring for others. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. Thank you again!

October 01, 2012

By caringcollegestudent

I found this facility really nice. My grandparents were adjusting to moving from Florida and were not happy to go there but ended up liking it. The staff made them feel comfortable and respected. They enjoyed their apartment and were able to watch game show network. My grandmother did not really like the kitchen, she found it hard to cook in. The bed rooms were nice and had enough space. Mostly my grandparents like the social aspects there. There are events thrown by staff, like bingo and other social activities. My grandparents were able to make friends and play cards. My grandmother loved that they had a weekly way to get her hair done. As their family it was reassuring that they had house keeping available so that they were able to enjoy their golden years. It is also reassuring to know that they have twenty four hour a day assistance if they need it.

Dear CaringCollegeStudent, Thank you for your response and the time you took to write it. We appreciate your feedback and take great care to make all our residents feel comfortable and at home. We hope you have had the opportunity to return since you wrote this. Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you again.

Costs for HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care

HeatherWood is a beautiful two-story RCAC with a ground floor CBRF wing called The Glen which serves residents with cognitive impairments. All apartments are spacious 1- and 2-bedroom private apartments with kitchenettes. Basic cable, phone and hard-wired internet is included in monthly rent. Common spaces include living area with fireplace, study, media room and large chapel which is also multi-purpose for exercise class.

Services include daily meals and snacks, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, medication management, assistance with daily living tasks, Life Enrichment programs serving the mind, body, and spirit, and personalized Growth and Wellness Plans.

We are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun.

Map of HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care