Arbor View Senior Living

Reviews of Arbor View Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor View Senior Living

March 21, 2018

By C.S

Arbor View was a very nice but old building. The rooms were so small, and they had a waiting list for the larger rooms. It was outdated, and the furniture was lackluster. It was cold at the entrance, which had two automatic doors. I saw some people in a room exercising.

July 01, 2012

By caring0123

The facility offers residents independent living options and assisted living. They have nice options of different level of service. The staff was very friendly. And the place is clean and well kept. But I haven't decided yet as to where to put my mom, so we are still looking into other options.

June 20, 2012

By Pam342

18-20 residents in a unit, small facility, good staff ratio, daily in-house activities, home cooked food. Staff are friendly/accessible to both residents and visitors. Resident mixture of dementia and physical handicaps (they do have a separate unit of 10 for significant dementia). Staff remind residents of activities and meals, assist where necessary, dispense medication, do laundry,showers, daily room straightening, assist resident w/other details of daily living per individual need. My father would like more out-of-facility activity options as he gets tired of being "cooped up"; on the other hand, he has turned a few - think he just wants to know the option is there so he doesn't feel so dependent on me to get him out. Have been a few delays in messages about his health status between shift staff but nothing crucial. Facility is always clean, safe, organized,secure and has a homey feel. No concerns of maltreatment. Most residents there like it, haven't heard any complaints. Staff do not treat residents as patients but rather in caretaker role, take time to joke around and join in activities; staff seem happy working there. I stop in often as the facility is close to my home, never have had a risk concern. Most residents have single rooms and bring in their own furniture so there is not a hospital feel to it (there are a few double rooms for couples). My father has been there 5 months, so far I'm happy with it.

Costs for Arbor View Senior Living

Photos of Arbor View Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Arbor View Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Lic 0015531 and Lic 0015512

About Arbor View Senior Living

Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident.

Spacious common areas, rooms with private bath, group dining, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to feel at home.

We offer pet therapy & music therapy. We have live entertainment monthly with our happy hour. If there is an activity your loved one loves to do, we will do our best to make it happen!

Map of Arbor View Senior Living