Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park

Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park

March 31, 2014

I have chosen Cascade Inn, and we're working on getting Mom in there in June. I like all the amenities and activities they have, and I like the rooms. I like the facility and the things that they can do there. The room that she would be getting is a studio, probably 12' x 16', and it has a bathroom also. The staff is very nice, and the founder of the Cascade Inn and other facilities around there lives there as well. I thought that was a big plus. They have exercising and card games that she likes, like poker. They have bingo, and they make things.

December 03, 2012

By Lolly3

Cascade Park is a well run facility. It is clean, the staff members are friendly, and from what I can tell they seem to care about their residents. They were very welcoming to us, and gave us a nice introduction to the facility and what would be taking place there. I think they are understaffed a little, and even though they have monthly meetings to explain the status of each resident with the family, sometimes the communication between staff and family members doesn't quite go as well as it should. I think that the staff sometimes thinks that the family members fully understand what it is happening, when many times the family members are confused too, and need a little help in understanding the whole process of a loved one moving from independence to assisted living. But as a whole, Cascade Park is a very nicely run facility.

Photos of Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park

Services and Amenities of Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park

• Housing Extra: 32 Licensed Beds

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park

Start your path to healing at Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park.

Everything we do centers around our patients - from activities to amenities to the care we provide. It's all part of our mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. Schedule a tour today to see how we strive to help you regain your strength and return home.

Map of Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park