Ashley Gardens

Reviews of Ashley Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Ashley Gardens

November 21, 2017

By Dan Desmarais

My Dad was at Ashley Gardens for over 2 years before he passed. The staff were amazing, kind and compassionate. They treated my Dad with dignity and respect through some difficult times. Our family can't say enough about the staff.

August 08, 2017

By The Eagle

My wife has been a resident during the past two years at Ashley Gardens, where she is receiving excellent care from a compassionate staff. The meals are good, the rooms are clean, and residents can participate in many interesting activities.

August 04, 2015

My mother is in Ashley Gardens, and they take very good care of her. They have notes, and they know what she wants, what she likes to eat, so they’re very good about paying attention to that. It’s very clean well kept. The rooms she’s in is a little bit crowded, but it’s very clean and neat.

Services and Amenities of Ashley Gardens

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Pets: No Pets

About Ashley Gardens

Ashley Gardens is a senior living provider in Mount Vernon, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Adult Day Care, and Memory Care. Contact Ashley Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ashley Gardens