Marysville Care Center

Reviews of Marysville Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Marysville Care Center

April 07, 2015

By Brenda104114550

I thought they were professional and attentive. They did a really nice job with her. Her room was absolutely clean; it was fine. I think the food was always good, and they tried really hard to make sure that she had something that she would eat. They did have activities; my mom did not choose to participate in them, but they invited her often. They have a rehabilitation room where they did the rehabilitation. I thought their communication to the family could have been better. We often had to find out things through my mother, and her interpretation skills are not as good as they used to be.

Nursing Home Reviews for Marysville Care Center

January 21, 2018

By Gretchen J.

Do not send loved ones here. My mom was severely dehydrated. She was sent back to hospital where she died four days later.

September 29, 2017

By Michael

My wife is in Marysville Care Center. The facilities were a little bit older and worn, but the personnel and staff were all super accommodating. My wife needed a larger bed, and they accommodated her without trouble. I wound up bringing meals to my wife several times because the food was institutional. Overall, their facility is super functional, and I'm glad to have my wife there.

June 10, 2017

By brightness

I was impressed by all the light and cleanliness of the facility. If a staff member couldn't help me right away they were great about getting the answer or someone who could. The people really care about their residents

August 06, 2015

By Kari8687

My father-in-law is staying there currently. One night when we were just leaving, as we walked down one of the hallways there a women in her bed yelling that she needed help. She was yelling " I need help! I have to go to the bathroom now and I don't want to fall!" I went to get a nurse for her and when I let the nurse know she needed to use the bathroom and needed help getting up, the nurse totally blew me off and said "yes, we know" After I walked away, as I got to the end of the hallway, there was 3 staff members in the hallway and not 1 of them was helping her! One women actually walked right by her room, even looked in but she kept walking! Nobody went to help her until one of the women in the hall heard me getting very upset. Only then did she say something to one of the other women in another language and she then went into the room. I am so disgusted with their staff. Needless to say my father-in-law will be moved out of that facility by the end of the day tomorrow. If you love your family members, don't let them go here.

January 31, 2014

The people at Marysville Care Center are very nice and they are taking good care of my mother-in-law. The staff assists her with her physical therapy, getting dress and they give her the everyday assistance she needs. They have activities like Bible studies, Sunday service and they have a craft day, but she didn't participate in them. However, they need to have a little renovation on the bathroom fixtures.

October 01, 2012

By golddgr

I have visited friends on a regular basis at this facility. The staff seems friendly. The facility is generally clean. Patients share rooms. The environment can be depressing; make sure patient has visitors to brighten their day!

March 15, 2012

By flamingl

This nursing home was home to my husband for a while after his motorcycle accident in 2010. The staff always made us feel like part of the family and I was welcome to come and visit my husband any time I wanted to. Their facility was 2 blocks from my son's home, so I stayed with him while my husband recuperated. The physical, occupational, and speech therapists were very knowledgable and professional. The nurses were compassionate and the aides treated my husband with patience and kindness. I would recommend this nursing home to anyone needing a rehabilitation facility or a long-term nursing home stay.

About Marysville Care Center

Marysville Care Center is a senior living provider in Marysville, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Nursing Homes. Contact Marysville Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marysville Care Center