The Reserve At Lynnwood

Reviews of The Reserve At Lynnwood

Independent Living Reviews for The Reserve At Lynnwood

February 23, 2021

By Louise

I'm planning to move into Reserve at Lynnwood sometime in March. It's an excellent community. I was able to go there in person, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. They showed a 1-bedroom. They were excellent. They had an exercise room, a club room, and things like that.

January 22, 2021

By Janet

We went to the Reserve at Lynnwood but we were not impressed. It wasn't planned very well and there's not enough parking. It doesn't appear like they offer very much at all. The staff members were friendly and nice and helpful. There's no room to add any parking, and it's like over 55 so a lot of people have cars, plus there are visitors. It's definitely a drawback.

October 01, 2020

By Robert

I checked out the Reserve at Lynwood. It was very nice, it was quiet, brand new, attractive, and they had a lot of vacancies. The only thing is they're real small, but the price was really good. The staff was fine; excellent. I wish they were a little bigger.

April 13, 2020

By KY

Reserve at Lynnwood was really nice. My mother-in-law likes it, but she's from LA, so the weather is still not very adjustable to her. The tour guide was fairly nice, and she explained pretty much everything to us. The apartment was nice and well fit for elderly people, but the rent was very high. The room was adequate for one or even two people. They had nice community areas that they can share with other people. The dining area was beautiful and adequate, and they can walk around the hallways. I have been recommending it to others. It will do really well overall, but it's not for us right now.

February 21, 2020

By Leigh Hickman

What a beautiful place to call home! I toured the Reserve at Lynnwood for my Mom and would highly recommend it. It's brand new, stunning amenity spaces and stuff for the Residents to do together! My Mom needs people to be around and not stuck in an apartment all day and night. With all that's included, it's definitely a place that I would want my Mom to be. Because it's new, all the apartments are up to date with the finishes, there are washer and dryers included! The staff is super friendly and helpful. I'll be going to trivia night with my Mom when she moves in!

Senior Apartments Reviews for The Reserve At Lynnwood

Questions about The Reserve At Lynnwood

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Reserve At Lynnwood. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Active 55+ Senior living at Reserve at Lynnwood looks like knowing your neighbors, planning events and get togethers. Game nights, card games, BBQ's in the courtyard! With all of the extra living space here, the possibilities are endless!

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Shopping, dining, Alderwood Mall, Big Lots, bowling, and community center. We are centrally located.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Common area living room, kitchen, billiards room, game room, outdoor courtyard with bbq, private gathering spaces, package room, pool and spa, and gym.

What safety features or security measures does The Reserve At Lynnwood offer to independent living residents?

We have secured entry for the entire property.

Costs for The Reserve At Lynnwood

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Senior Apartments Starting At: $1094/month
  • Get Costs

About The Reserve At Lynnwood

Come join us at The Reserve at Lynnwood, where comfort and convenience are treated as essentials, not extras.

This Brand new affordable community offers modern, state-of-the-art accommodations for individuals 55+ who qualify. Explore our site to learn more about the wonderful features and amenities available to you when you call The Reserve home.

• On-site management is available to assist seven days a week
    • 24-hour emergency maintenance right when you need it
    • Pets are welcome in each home
    • Go for a swim in our indoor pool or relax in the spa
    • Meet with friends in our comfortable community areas
    • Enjoy cable and internet ready homes
    • Settle in to modern, spacious floor plans
    • Full-sized community kitchen and dining area

Interior Features:

• All new appliances and hardware
    • Cable and internet ready
    • Full-size stackable washer and dryer
    • Large windows provide abundant natural light
    • Modernly designed counter and cabinets
    • Spacious patios and balconies
    • Wood-like vinyl flooring and plush carpets

Community Features:

• 24-hour emergency maintenance
    • Ample parking
    • ADA homes
    • Bike racks
    • Controlled access building
    • Community kitchen and dining area
    • Computer room and library
    • Game and activities room
    • Indoor pool and spa

Social Activities:

As our community grows, we continue to plan monthly events. Residents are welcome to utilize our common areas to organize club meetings, game nights, and other activities.

Pet Friendly:

Up to two pets per unit are welcome at The Reserve at Lynnwood with a $200 deposit and $25 per month fee. We have no restrictions on size, though some breed restrictions do apply. We ask that our residents use their best judgment when moving in with a pet.

Map of The Reserve At Lynnwood