Creekside Continuing Care Community

Reviews of Creekside Continuing Care Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Creekside Continuing Care Community

October 23, 2013

By Caring71651950

I am in Skagit Valley Senior Village and I am very much pleased with everything. I choose this because this is the best. They have a monthly calendar for the schedule of activities and they send out weekly calendar for the residents to know what is going on for the week. They have menu for the meals and if ever we didn't like what is on the menu, there is another page with the list of food we can choose from. We have a monthly meeting with the heads of the kitchen and the servers where we can tell them our likes and dislikes on the meals. They also ask about our special meals and allergy because they post them in the kitchen so everyone will know how to prepare the meals for us. There is also a large private dining room, which we can use for special events, but we need to reserve it ahead of time to avoid conflict with the others who wants to use it. The staff takes care of our needs and meet with our once a month. The housekeepers inform us what time they will be in the apartment to clean it. They allow us to use our own beddings and they towels and they wash them with no extra cost as long as they have our names and room numbers. If ever we have visitors from out of town, they can rent a room with meals included for only $100. I really love it here and this is the most reasonably priced place I have ever seen. I am recommending them other 100%.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Creekside Continuing Care Community

About Creekside Continuing Care Community

Creekside Continuing Care Community is a senior living provider in Burlington, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Creekside Continuing Care Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Creekside Continuing Care Community