InovaCares for Seniors - PACE

Reviews of InovaCares for Seniors - PACE

Adult Day Care Reviews for InovaCares for Seniors - PACE

August 15, 2013

By Dee7

InovaCares for Seniors offers an adult day care service under the PACE Program and I have my mother there during the week. They pretty much have everything there. They have breakfast and lunch. They also have activities like exercises, music and crafts. It is similar to a nursing home. What I like best about this provider is that they take care of my mother. They also take care of all the medical needs for their clients. They also have bus transportation. The only bad thing about this provider is that sometimes it takes hours in traffic to get there and back.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

About InovaCares for Seniors - PACE

InovaCares for Seniors - PACE is a senior living provider in Fairfax, Virginia that offers residents Adult Day Care. Contact InovaCares for Seniors - PACE for more details on services and rates.

Map of InovaCares for Seniors - PACE