Rehab Center and Memory Care at Bristol

Reviews of Rehab Center and Memory Care at Bristol

Assisted Living Reviews for Rehab Center and Memory Care at Bristol

September 21, 2018

By Shannon

The staff and the director of nursing at Covington Senior Living are great and very helpful. I like them a lot. We put my dad in a nice-sized one-bedroom with a big double door. The kitchenette is a little bit more than he needs, but it's nice to have a fridge. The amenities are really great. It's a new facility, but the gym could be a little bit better. It's a little lackluster, but outside of that, everything is new and really nice. I have one parent in assisted living and one parent in the memory care unit there. I like the food. They have a couple of things always available on the menu, desserts at lunch and dinner, and amazing breakfasts.

Nursing Home Reviews for Rehab Center and Memory Care at Bristol

Memory Care Reviews for Rehab Center and Memory Care at Bristol

About Rehab Center and Memory Care at Bristol

Rehab Center and Memory Care at Bristol is a senior living provider in Bristol, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Rehab Center and Memory Care at Bristol for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rehab Center and Memory Care at Bristol