The Retreat at Berryville

Reviews of The Retreat at Berryville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Retreat at Berryville

October 09, 2019

By Erica

The Retreat at Berryville is very clean and new. My father's room is definitely a good size. I highly recommend this community. The staff members are great. They're very attentive, very flexible, and understanding. The activities include exercises and movie nights. They have community activities scheduled daily. My father only has good things to say about the food, too. It is definitely pricey, but it works well for the amount of money. They have a very nice dining room, a community foyer area, a seating area, and an exercise room. Each of the rooms has its own kitchenette.

May 30, 2019

By Ces

The Retreat at Berryville was very classy, like a hotel. What stood out to me was that they only have 30 people. Vicky, the manager, was very nice and their facilities were nice. We went around and the building is newly constructed so everything is new. They have a lot of nice activities for the residents. They had nice arts and crafts, painting, movie time, a spa, and a hotel. Their dining area is also very fine, like you're eating in a restaurant. You'll order your meal from the menu. Overall, I would rate them a four since I didn't really experience it, I just looked around. I like the manager, and I would rate her a 5. Everything is clean there. I feel bad because Vicky did everything for me since I told her I would like to move right away, so she adjusted everything, but the military came to take my dad to hospice.

Memory Care Reviews for The Retreat at Berryville

Costs for The Retreat at Berryville

Photos of The Retreat at Berryville

Services and Amenities of The Retreat at Berryville

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About The Retreat at Berryville

The Retreat at Berryville offers premier assisted living and memory care with superior personalized care and a compassionate staff. Situated in Berryville, VA, our state of the art facility offers luxury style accommodations with a comfortable, small-town feel. Phoenix Senior Living is a company built on love that spans generations, offers ideal assisted living options for seniors and specialized services for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and various forms of dementia. Phoenix Senior Living, whose leadership collectively has been serving seniors for more than 30 years, believes that transitioning into your new home at The Retreat at Berryville welcomes a new chapter in your life, where seniors can live as independently as they desire — a life where seniors live, love, learn.

The Retreat at Berryville wants every resident to live life to its fullest. Our community encourages purposeful living, individually tailored to complement each resident’s unique interests, life experience, and abilities. From the moment you enter The Retreat at Berryville, it will become clear that our aim is to instill purpose and love in our seniors through our specialized programs and services. We exceed the expectations of ordinary personal care and treat our seniors as a beloved family member. Our Live, Love, Learn philosophy embraces the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness:

• Cognitive, Emotional, Physical
  • Spiritual, Occupational (sense of purpose), Social

The Retreat at Berryville is an elegant senior living facility. We are located in Berryville, Virginia. The beautifully landscaped property has a tucked away feel. The newest of our properties, The Retreat at Berryville offers state-of-the-art amenities and furnishings including upscale dining, well-lit hallways, and beautifully appointed gathering spaces. Quaint outdoor areas and fresh, southern air surround this quiet, suburban community.

We at The Retreat at Berryville recognize that aging and memory loss can affect everyone differently. Our facilities and services are designed to meet each resident’s individual needs, organized and delivered by a team of trained, dedicated, and engaged associates.

Map of The Retreat at Berryville