Harmony at Martinsburg

Reviews of Harmony at Martinsburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Martinsburg

May 25, 2020

By help for mom

Staff not friendly especially the Executive Director. Would never put my mom here. Beware, there are better assisted livings for your loved one.

February 08, 2020

By BBF

My mother has lived at Harmony for over one year now and she absolutely loves it! She has made many new friends, loves the energy with the staff and enjoys the variety of activities offered. Knowing she is happy and safe means the world to me!

May 30, 2019

By Ces

I visited The Crossings at Martinsburg which is mostly assisted living. I like the place, it's newly renovated and doesn't look like a senior living place. When you go and visit your loved one, it doesn't feel like you're surrounded by people that are dying. It looked like a hotel. Their receiving area and dining area looked very classy. I think my family would enjoy visiting us there because it's nice. The thing that’s not good about them is that the bed is not provided. There's only one dresser in the room, and you should provide everything. I won't really recommend it because, but it's so small. The room is just like a typical room but it's very clean. I also like their dining area although it's not as big as the one in another community we toured. I would also rate the staff as a 3, because they were in a hurry and looked at me as if I think I can’t afford the place.

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony at Martinsburg

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Harmony at Martinsburg

Harmony at Martinsburg is a state-of-the art senior living community, providing a quality lifestyle for Assisted Living and Memory Care residents. A caring, passionate and professional staff shall be committed to creating and providing an active and creative environment.

Map of Harmony at Martinsburg