Commonwealth Senior Living at Berryville Berryville, VA

Commonwealth Senior Living at Berryville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living at Berryville

Assisted Living Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living at Berryville

November 16, 2015

What impressed me was the selection of all-day activities they offered. I have a friend who has Parkinson's that resided there, and she was very satisfied with it. I liked the interaction, the game nights, and the different holiday celebrations. They did a painting class that she got involved in and really enjoyed. She had a private room and met a couple of girls that she got very close to who were very helpful and caring to her and treated her really well. They made her feel good while staying there, and she was very content. They had a nice communal dining room.

September 29, 2015

My mother is here. We are very pleased with all of them. We are very happy with our decision. The programs, the room, the diet, the staff, the location, the design, the appearance of the building and the cleanliness, all of it, we are very happy with. The staff stands out for me. They are very good.

Memory Care Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living at Berryville

November 20, 2014

By Becky25

They had a room available, and the staff is very good. It is nice, clean, and I think they are taking good care of him. He is having a lot of personal troubles with his confusion, but I think it’s less active. The room is modern and nice with a good view. There are a lot of activities, and he likes the food. He had some emergency, and they had been just terrific; they are very responsible, and you talked to him on the phone. I think the place is very clean and doesn’t smell like a nursing home. We are very happy with them.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Va State ALF license
  • State Licenses: ALF 1103987-L703

About Commonwealth Senior Living at Berryville

Welcome to Commonwealth Senior Living at Berryville! We believe in personal and dignified care which is why team members are on-site 24 hours a day and we develop an individualized care plan for each resident. We understand that everyone has unique needs and we tailor services to our residents, such as medication management and weekly housekeeping and linen service.

The attentive and experienced caregivers provide compassionate care to residents who have all the comforts of home and maintenance-free living surrounded by friends and neighbors! Our residents quickly become like family. With a variety of living options, you'll be sure to feel right at home.

Quiet residential setting. Two large screened in porches. Seasonal oriented gatherings.

Map of Commonwealth Senior Living at Berryville