Gazebo Senior Living

1 Review Write a review

Assisted Living Reviews for Gazebo Senior Living

November 07, 2012

By 123obg

From the times I visited Pillsbury Manor, it seemed like a quiet, comfortable place to live that my grandfather enjoyed. It provided enough independence so that he could maintain his pride, but the assistance that we were no longer able to provide for him in our own home. He spoke often of the friends he made there, both staff and other residents, and he seemed genuinely happy. As his condition worsened, the facility was able to provide more intensive care and was flexible in working with his needs. The staff were very pleasant, the the building itself was always tidy. One thing I disliked about it was that oftentimes I would walk into the building and there was nobody around - staff or otherwise. I think my grandfather enjoyed socializing more than this place allowed for, but it did have its fair share of activities. However, this potential need for more staff did manifest itself once when my grandfather was able to sneak out of the facility with his scooter and ended up driving it over a mile down a very busy road, eventually toppling over into a ditch. It scares me to think that during that entire process nobody spotted him or did anything to stop him.

About Gazebo Senior Living

Gazebo Senior Living is a senior living provider in South Burlington, Vermont that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Gazebo Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Gazebo Senior Living