Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

January 12, 2016

By teeth are my business

Other

I work for a doctor's office and we have been dealing with appointments for a current resident there. The driver (who is the only one I really have dealt with through this process) was fantastic! He takes care of his patients and is as helpful as he can be as the transportation guy but the administration staff is awful! Every time I would call the facility to coordinate treatment, I would wait on hold for a very long time. This morning I waited on hold for 10 minutes and then disconnected. I called back and waited on hold for 20 minutes before I gave up trying. Also, I left a message for one of the staff to call me back several days ago and I have yet to hear from her. Awful communication there at this facility. It has made my job very difficult. I hope that the patient's level of care from nursing staff is much higher than you get from their administrative staff. YUCK! The only reason I give 2 stars is for the transportation staff. Adam, you're great!

March 16, 2015

By beached

None of these types of facilities are wondeful, however they have renovated the entire facility. What is more important their attitude of care has change dramatically for the better. There was not a test I requested for my Mother that they didn't provide her and they found a couple conditions that the Hospital missed. I think Dr. Kimball who is the doctor than oversees the care did a wonderful job for my Mother. This is an entire different place since 2002 when my Father was in the place. It was pretty horrible then. Their physical therapy area is very large with nice new equpiment. I would recommend this place over Provo or even Orchard Park.

December 31, 2013

By Judy82123650

We were very happy with Orem Rehabilitation Center. It was very well equipped and very well facilitated. He loved it there. They kept dad right there and they did a wonderful job when he had double pneumonia. We are very pleased with the food and the atmosphere. He had C. diff so he was confined to his room and he couldn't go out to the rehab area anymore but they brought the equipment to him so he can still get the rehab, and so we were very happy with their services. It's a great rehab facility with lots of caring people there.

Services and Amenities of Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Orem, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center