Holiday The Seville

Offers Independent Living

325 W Center St, Orem, UT 84057
Holiday The Seville (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Sign a lease by November 30 and enjoy 10% or 20% off select apartments.* It's our way of welcoming you to the community!

Reviews of Holiday The Seville

Independent Living Reviews for Holiday The Seville

November 24, 2020

By Berti

I visited The Seville. It was my second choice. I would give the staff a five because of their friendliness and their willingness. The food was a little starchy. It was good food, excellent food, but it was just a little starchy. It depends on if you're really into lots of vegetables and not so much on starch. The facility is really beautiful and green; there are lots of trees.

June 13, 2019

By Jackie

I am residing at The Seville. We each have our own apartment with a kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. We also can have TV and internet in our room. The staff cleans up after we eat in the dining room. This morning there was a youth group from one of the colleges that performed. The staff is very professional, cooperative, and polite.

Thank you pointing out our wonderful staff Jackie. They are truly what makes The Seville special!

April 14, 2019

By MB

The Seville's staff was great. The seniors were active, friendly, and the man I initially did the walk-through with was an awesome guy. When I went there, they had a band with a Valentine's Day dance, buses that take people places, and activities that people could join. It felt really good, and it was a beautiful place. The outside and grounds were really pretty. I felt like they would be very accommodating.

October 08, 2018

By Sariah

My grandmother moved into The Seville. We felt great that we know she’s in a place where she’s happy, well taken care of, and has a community around her with people like herself. The staff is really great, patient, really kind, and that makes a huge difference. We liked that everything was all inclusive, the room, the three meals a day, the 24-hour snack bar, laundry facilities, and workout rooms. It would be nice to have lots of games and events going on that keep the seniors happy and entertained. It was nice that they included everything in the price.

Hello Sariah, thank you for the positive feedback. Your review has been shared with management, so we can continue to improve for our residents. We strive to provide an active social calendar for residents, if there is anything you or your grandmother think would be a good activity for our community, please feel free to share with our resident experience coordinator. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! We hope to see you again soon!

April 17, 2018

By Clifford

The Seville was a very nice facility, but I didn't think that the help was that good. It's a very attractive building and it's on three different floors. The problem I had with it was I had a very good friend who lived there and he fell in his room and couldn't get up and no one checked on him for two days. We moved him out of there because he needed to be in a place where he would have nursing available and people who will check on him. The rooms were large and very attractive. I had some food there and it was very good. They also have some activities there.

Hi Clifford, we greatly value the feedback you have provided. We are looking into your experience further and take reviews like yours seriously. Your comments have been shared with the regional and community management teams. Our regional director, Tiffany, would like to speak with you to better understand the situation and to improve in the future. Please contact her. We hope to hear from you soon.

November 29, 2017

By A Visitor

The Seville was really nice. It was an older place, but it was well-maintained and very clean. I was impressed by the staff. They have an arts and crafts room, and they have a lot of activities. It was an independent place, but they offered meals, which was very nice.

May 25, 2017

By maurice410234

We checked out the Seville, it looked great, and it's close to my kids. I was treated excellently by the staff, they showed us several rooms, and we had dinner there. It's like a restaurant, they had a menu, and we picked what we wanted. I was impressed with it.

November 22, 2016

By Debbie042341

The Seville was nice, clean, and well managed. However, the rooms were not big enough for king size beds and wheelchairs. It did not have a lift into the vans for wheelchairs.

October 05, 2016

By Resident544508

The Seville is a nice place; I enjoyed it. I stayed there for two nights. They gave me a room and meals, and they were all very friendly and helpful. I was treated very nicely, and the food was OK.

September 10, 2016

By Annette231155

We visited The Seville, and it was an older building. Their staff were friendly, but they were not from the area, so they have different values and customs, and my parents did not feel comfortable. They were nice people, but they just had different values. They do have some fun activities.

August 22, 2016

By Jill838584

I went to The Seville. Overall, it was very good. The food was good. The people, one-bedroom apartment, and facility were nice. There had a gym, hair salon, and library and things like that. The dining area was like a full-service restaurant. It was very nice. They had a full schedule of activities, but it was optional and they did not have to do anything if they did not want to. I would recommend it to friends and family.

July 29, 2016

By Joanne626472

The Seville was really well-run. The food is good, and they had a lot of choices. I talked to the residents and there weren't any complaints. The rooms were a good size. The calendar of activities were adequate for my mother. She's legally blind, so I just wanted to make sure that there were people who would check in on her and get her involved. The church is held right there, so she won't have to go anywhere. It's a nice place and literally two miles from my house, so I could walk there if I needed to. This was the best fit for my mother.

June 28, 2016

By Lance284121

I like The Seville very much. It’s the one we feel the best about. We went to lunch there, and the food was excellent. I was really impressed with the amount of activities they had. They’re close to two universities, so they have a lot of university students that come and perform and provide music and entertainment. I felt that the people there were more active and independent, and I thought that was a very positive thing. They had a little bit of birthday celebration for the residents who had a birthday during that month. I liked the rooms very much. I thought their prices were reasonable and a little bit lower than the other places we’d seen.

May 29, 2016

By HA570018

The Seville was nice, and the whole place was really great. The staff was very helpful, and accommodating in explaining the services and everything. The dining area looked inviting, and nice. The rooms that I tried to get was a little small, but it was one that I can afford. They had a variety of things inside the place, and I was impressed.

March 27, 2016

By Lucille5

My mother most recently lived at The Seville. She liked it there very much and lived there for about two years. The rooms were a bit smaller than the one that she’s in now, but she was also in a studio apartment. What she liked was that they had multiple activities almost every day and entertainers coming in, so they had lots of music and entertainment. I think the food was pretty good, and the people were all very nice. They changed management about three times and I think that was kind of confusing for everybody. Otherwise, it was a lovely facility at a good price and great location, so they did well. It’s an independent living facility, and we moved her to Grand Prairie into an assisted living facility.

January 31, 2016

By Joseph120093150

My mother is in the Seville, it was clean and impressive. The staff was helpful, nice, and informative. The food was delicious and appropriate. The room was very nice, clean, modern, and very appropriate. They had everything from board games, movie nights, crafts, performances, to going out of the community.

December 28, 2015

By Pearl5

The Seville was very nice. They invited us to come for lunch and took us on a tour of the place. It was a little out of reach of our neighborhood as well as financially. It was the least expensive of them all. The staff is very warm and friendly. The people who are living there were well groomed and well dressed and friendly with each other. That was impressive to me. The food was absolutely delicious and had a lot of nice options. The apartments were lovely and also included very nice pictures. Everything was updated. Nothing was worn or torn. It was very clean and really top-notch.

December 16, 2015

By Richard117737150

The staff at The Seville was very friendly. They showed me around and gave me a very positive experience. I visited the one-bedroom and the studio units. I preferred the one-bedroom unit. I was there on a Saturday and somebody was coming in to play music for them. I was impressed that they had pictures of military veterans, which may be in preparation for Veteran’s Day. I was very impressed with the facility, so I would recommend them to other people looking for this kind of community.

November 30, 2015

By anonymous117209550

We found Seville, and we liked it a lot. They have very nice rooms, good food, and great activities. The staff is extremely accommodating and very friendly.

May 08, 2015

By Franklin3

The rooms looked nice at The Seville. They were of good size. The reason I have not decided to pick them was because the place was too big with too many people. The staff was fine. I enjoyed talking to them. Everything was good. I met some of the residents, and I had a meal with them. The meal was fine, and I was impressed with how they served it. The only problem I had was that there were too many people there. They had some classes going on while I was looking around. It was great.

March 02, 2015

It's very nice, but The Seville seemed kind of noisy the times I've been there. They had something going on in the central part of the building, and it just seemed to radiate out through the rest of the building. I found that a little disturbing.

January 03, 2015

My father-in-law stayed at The Seville for several years, and he was very happy. When my wife began to slow down I thought that I shouldn’t leave her alone at home anymore so we went back there again and spoke to them. My impression of the place was very good, and the people there seemed to know and care. They just put on a good show, and the place was clean and comfortable. It just got to be too expensive for me, and I was really impressed with the dining room.

October 16, 2014

The Seville is the one that my parents really want. They want something like that. The only problem is it is outside their budget, so they really can't afford it. What stands out is their meals. Their chefs are amazing. They have really good food. The other places that we've gone, they have good food, but they don't have trained chefs. Also, at The Seville, they have a very long list of extracurricular activities that is extensive.

July 06, 2014

My father was in The Seville. It's very nice. It didn't have nurses all the time, but they came in once a week and took blood pressures. It is a beautifully well kept facility. They have programs geared to the people living there. They transport you to the doctor and grocery shopping or anything that you want to do, and they make you 3 meals a day. My father and his wife didn't participate in activities, but they had people coming in and doing musical things, and they also had some in-house activities. You had your own little apartment. You could bring in your own furniture. Your pets are welcome. I found that out just because they have sent me quite a bit of information.

Costs for Holiday The Seville

Photos of Holiday The Seville

Services and Amenities of Holiday The Seville

• Independent Living Starting At: $1929/month

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Holiday The Seville

The Seville is located in Orem, UT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Seville for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Holiday by Atria does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Map of Holiday The Seville