West Side Campus of Care

West Side Campus of Care (800) 385-2527

Reviews of West Side Campus of Care

Nursing Home Reviews for West Side Campus of Care

January 13, 2015

My mother was in West Side for her rehab. My mother didn't seem to have any problems with them. They seemed to help her as much as she could be helped. She could use her hands again. It was kind of come and go, but they gave her therapy, and she was able to use it normally. I didn't have any dealing with the staff, but my mother did, and she seemed very satisfied. I liked that they were very helpful with my mom, and they were always pleasant to me and also very helpful. Any question I had, they answered, and anything I needed, they provided. They were just really good to my mom.

November 28, 2012

By caring11201

My mom is given sufficient care at West Side Campus of Care. The staff is professional and friendly. However, it is not clean and it's smelly most of the time.

Services and Amenities of West Side Campus of Care

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About West Side Campus of Care

West Side Campus of Care is a senior living provider in White Settlement, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact West Side Campus of Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of West Side Campus of Care