Brookdale Lake Brazos

Reviews of Brookdale Lake Brazos

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Lake Brazos

August 22, 2016

By Ken527757

Brookdale Lake Brazos was very good. The staff all seemed very good. They seemed liked they cared and like they would do a really good job. The rooms were bright, clean, and pretty much like hotel rooms. The dining area was excellent, and the food was pretty good. They had a hair salon and different areas where you could go sit and look out of the windows. We went outside, where you could watch the ducks.

February 15, 2016

By Johnny13

Brookdale Lake Brazos is a really nice place. They are very expensive at $5,000 which is way too much for me and my wife. The room was too small for both of us. They have very long hallways which would be really hard for us. The dining area was nice.

November 28, 2014

It is a nice facility. I like the general atmosphere of the place, but the rooms are small. The staff was very good. I like their general socialization in the common area.

October 22, 2013

By Janet37

The lady that took us around was very nice and it looks like the community has a lot of good things to offer. The dining area looked fine. The grounds are beautiful but just really did not suit our needs. My mother-in-law moves very slowly, and it would probably take her an hour to get down to the dining room because the halls are so long.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Lake Brazos

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: #000379

About Brookdale Lake Brazos

Brookdale Lake Brazos is a senior living community that offers a homelike setting and cheerful smiles from professional staff. The caring staff offers assistance while respecting residents' independence, and the peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities, and beautiful atmosphere combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. The genuine caring staff, home style meals, and daily activities add to residents' experience with special events, activities, clubs, and ongoing cultural enrichment programs. Through these opportunities, Brookdale offers unlimited opportunities for residents to get to know each other residents and the staff.

Map of Brookdale Lake Brazos