Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

November 16, 2011

By JohntheGrandson

Silver Tree was great. My grandmother is not very social but the staff here was very helpful with her and made her laugh. They made it enjoyable and when we visited, she wasn't as mean as when she was in the hospital. A staff member came in, while we visited, and the two of them joked about taking my grandmother to the night clubs. My grandmother rarely laughs or talks to anyone in a comical way, but they knew how to do it. The staff was very helpful when it came to assistance for her. She was in there for stroke rehab, and the staff kept a positive tone, and never got upset with her. I can't say I would have been as patient. The staff was well trained in medical as well as social skills. I have eaten at the cafeteria, and the food isn't terrible, not the best but not terrible. The furniture was very modern and had a homey feel to it. My grandmother had a wonderful time there, and overall the place was great!

October 13, 2011

By DDWILLIAMS

BEWARE!!! This place needs to be shut down before someone dies under their care. The staff never has answers to basic questions and we are investigating if they were taking unauthorized funds out of my mother's trust fund account. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS NURSING HOME TO ANYONE!!! THE STATE CONFIRMED THIS PLACE DOES NOT PROVIDE THE CARE THEY ADVERTISE AND THEY HAVE HAD NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS.

May 10, 2011

By very disappointed

Visited this facility

My father went for physical rehab and left this facility in worse shape than when he went in. He was discharged to my mother's care in acute renal failure due to severe dehydration and a kidney infection. Within 18 hours of discharge, he was in intensive care and has spent a month in the hospital. He had lost almost 20 lbs. in 3 weeks and had an bedsore on his sacrum that we were not informed of. Besides not recognizing the medical problems that my father was having, they provided NO discharge teaching to my mother regarding his medications. We almost lost my dad and I hold Silvertree responsible. The medical care was extremely negligent.

September 07, 2008

By cathy-1

I am not impressed by the level of skilled nursing or care of this facility. I think that the patient's family and friends have to be too involved in monitoring the patient. I did not feel that they are very good this business. The only way I think I would feel comfortable would be to constantly monitor the patient myself. But then this defeats the purpose of this facility. Maybe they are too new at this. But I was not impressed.

Services and Amenities of Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

About Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Schertz, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center