Deerbrook Nursing Home

Reviews of Deerbrook Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Deerbrook Nursing Home

March 17, 2014

By serio

My sister is in this facility and I am very disappointed in the quality of care. Staff has a large turn around making it difficult for residents to establish any relationship with providers of care. There have been 3 incidences when she was given the wrong medication and several incidences when she missed maintenance medications because "they were out " of meds she takes every day. She has had several falls resulting in in bruising and once had a black eye. She constantly has difficulty withdrawing funds from her account and is told "no one has been to the bank" or her account is empty, which is never true. She has personal belongings taken regularly so we can no longer bring her things of value to keep in her room. Reporting this to administration never results in a positive for her.

June 29, 2013

When my brother was in Deerbrook Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center, he tried to escape. They did have a system wherein they provided their residents with a bracelet around their wrist that a bell would go off if they tried to go out the door, but my brother was smart enough to wait until a visitor would go out and he went behind them so the bell wouldn't go off. They found him in the parking lot. Obviously he was trying to send a message to me, he wanted out of there. I don't think they have enough nurses for their patients that they have so that they wouldn't be running into these kinds of problems. I also think they're inadequate in their service.

April 23, 2012

By Jackie B.

My mother has been there several times. It's real good and the doctor she likes and sees is over there. They would send her there for rehab from the hospital. We like that they're attentive to her needs and that her doctor services her there. We're happy that it's clean and homey. We are able to go in and out as we please.

About Deerbrook Nursing Home

Deerbrook Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Humble, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Deerbrook Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Deerbrook Nursing Home