Grapevine Medical Lodge

Reviews of Grapevine Medical Lodge

Nursing Home Reviews for Grapevine Medical Lodge

February 01, 2014

By dawn5525

My husband was sent to this place, when I wanted him to go to a higher level of care. He has COPD and he was on high oxygen and I was worried they would not be able to care for him. I have been pleasantly surprised. The staff, for the most part, seem happy. The therapist, nurses, and Dr. Hader are amazing. I would recommend this place if you are in need of care and want to go home. We are on the road to recovery because of my husbands will and their experience.

May 25, 2012

By VH

My mom got here just few days ago. We had a terrible experience from the previous center and I was quite reluctant in choosing another facility in taking care of my mom. But when we were touring the place, I found the place neat, nice, and the people were nice, too. You feel this home-like environment. They provide short and long term care services and have a comprehensive treatment plan. Overall I am happy and comfortable with my choice

May 09, 2012

By Perky1

This facility seems to encourage more short term stay residents. The nurse to resident ratio may be rather sparce. As with any nursing facility, some of the staff is less friendly and others are great. One thing that's good about this facility is that it smells better than most. The director gets things done in a hurry. My mother resides there and wishes they did have more daily activities and more for her to do on the weekends. She enjoys bingo 3 times a week.

Photos of Grapevine Medical Lodge

Services and Amenities of Grapevine Medical Lodge

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Grapevine Medical Lodge

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Grapevine Medical Lodge