Heritage at Turner Park Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Reviews of Heritage at Turner Park Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage at Turner Park Healthcare & Rehabilitation

April 13, 2012

By pete33343@yahoo

After leaving there without my belongings or money, I would not, under any circumstances, ever recomend this place or the people who work there, to care for anyone or anything. Go Anywhere Else.

February 19, 2012

By gloria123

We had my mother-in-law in this place and my brother. I had to give it a one star rating as it does not give you the oppurtunity to critique without ratings. We chose it because it was a 2 min drive from our house. Big mistake. The place was horrible. Nursing staff never paid attention to any patients or did so only when people were present. Rooms were dinghy and smelly, they chided patients like children, no dignity whatsoever. My brother was sent straight there from the hospital he was supposed to have been given his discharge papers, medications upon release and they lost everything. He was in critical condition in need of a liver transplant and they just lost everything then tried telling us that the ambulance technicians that transferred him must of forgot to give it to them. When I questioned how they could have admitted him without the paperwork from the hospital they had no answer. You would think that with the oney they get from Medicaid for their patients they could afford to replace the carpet ( patients have repeatedly urinated on it) but carpets and furniture are in deplorable condition.

Services and Amenities of Heritage at Turner Park Healthcare & Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Heritage at Turner Park Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Heritage at Turner Park Healthcare & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Grand Prairie, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage at Turner Park Healthcare & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage at Turner Park Healthcare & Rehabilitation