Lakestone Terrace

Reviews of Lakestone Terrace

Independent Living Reviews for Lakestone Terrace

November 11, 2015

By Dan115650850

Lakestone Terrace had a 3-5-story apartment building and 17 attached cottages, but they were randomly set and not in one long row. We looked at the cottages and thought they were very nice. They would certainly meet our needs. The facility was quite good, though I thought the price was a little high. I was not interested in transportation because I had my own vehicle. It was included into the monthly rate, which was fine and very essential to some of the people there. It was just something that we were not interested in.

May 01, 2015

Lakestone Terrace was very nice if a person likes that type of thing, but I would feel too closed in. The administrative people were very nice.

By Joe and Judy

We have lived here at Lakestone terrace for 14 months. We have never regretted our choices for our new home. There are so many activities to choose from, so there is no reason to ever be bored or lonely.

By Harriette1

This is a very beautiful and friendly retirement home. It is operated by a great staff. The food is indeed balanced, served courteously and very tasty. I believe I chose the best when I chose to live here.

By Betty91191150

I absolutely love living at Lakestone Terrace. I have been here for almost two years and have made some great friends aith the staff and residents.

By Wayne5

The employees are excellent. The food is great.

Costs for Lakestone Terrace

Photos of Lakestone Terrace

Services and Amenities of Lakestone Terrace

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: All Apartments Have Kitchenettes And Residents Do Have Option For Meal Delivery To Their Apartments

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Features Extra: 24 Hour Concierge, Pontoon Boat For Parties On Lake Granbury

• Activities Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance

About Lakestone Terrace

From an active lifestyle to a passing fancy, everything you want or need to live right on Lake Granbury awaits you at Lakestone Terrace Retirement Living! As a senior living resident, independent choices are met with multiple lifestyles, care options and more. All of these features are a part of your lifestyle package that comes with the promise of superior dining, outstanding events, and great neighbors!

As a Lakestone Terrace resident you will always have priority access to the lifestyle you choose or the service you need - whenever you need them.

Map of Lakestone Terrace