Victoria Gardens of Frisco

Reviews of Victoria Gardens of Frisco

Nursing Home Reviews for Victoria Gardens of Frisco

February 11, 2017

By Jeanie681782

I am very impressed with Victoria Gardens. When my mother was at the other place, they loaned her a walker. Now at Victoria Gardens, they are working through Medicare to get her a walker of her own and one with a seat so that she can get out and walk about the facility because she doesn’t particularly like to stay in her room that much, and they encourage her not to stay in her room. There are activities going on every day. For the Medicaid patients, they do not have a private room; they share it. But the rooms are large, bright, and very clean. The location is in a nice neighborhood. They have a beautiful porch with rocking chairs. There are areas accessible outside that are safe. Their nursing staff is very attentive, which is really important.

September 15, 2011

By tamrhoads

Horrible Horrible Place My sister had chest pains and was congested complained for a week, when she said she wanted to go to the hospital they finally took a chest xray and she has pnuemonia! The nurses here are so mean to the patients it is ridiculous. I have heard them tell patients to "get over it" "don't exaggerate" and other mean things, even when they start to cry. Most of the staff is so rude and uncaring when I said I was going to report them to the state, a nurse at the desk starting laughing. Not a good place folks. I am looking for a new place for her.

Services and Amenities of Victoria Gardens of Frisco

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Victoria Gardens of Frisco

Victoria Gardens of Frisco is a senior living provider in Frisco, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Victoria Gardens of Frisco for more details on services and rates.

Map of Victoria Gardens of Frisco