Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation

Reviews of Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation

March 13, 2016

By Anon2016

I am giving this facility two stars because I have a family member who has been there for a year and they still do not seem to inderstand that she cannot care for herself. She has continuous oxygen ordered by her doctor and is usually hooked up to an oxygen tank that is bone dry. She requires routine breathing treatments that are never monitored, She forgets what shes doing and turns it off so the medication sits in the nebulizer until someone dumps it out or one of us finds it and gives it to her. I have found her plastic cup FULL of pills sitting on her besaide table and this is where I draw the line. There is no excuse for failing to deliver her medication. I have discussed the issue with the facility numerous times and no improvement, only the same excuse that they are short staffed. Not good. The two stars go to the housekeeping staff. The building is kept clean.

October 14, 2015

By toothless

Be careful of personal belongings. Apparently, the staff is not at fault for any damages or throwing away items. It is the responsibility of the elderly that is in their care to watch out for their personal items even thought they may not be in the room. My mother's dentures was accidently thrown away by a CNA but it was not the fault of the staff member, it was my mothers fault for putting them in a covered cup because she could not reach her denture container. The Social worker denied all responsibility. So don't bring your dentures to this facility, could get thrown away when you are in the bathroom.

June 06, 2015

By Mike106324050

My dad was at Trail Lake. They did everything. They took him to dialysis. It appeared to be nice, and it was OK for a facility. The rooms were large, and the facility appeared to be clean. They served meals, and for the most part, it was a decent little place to be.

July 07, 2014

My mother is still at Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation. My problem with it is that it's very expensive. It used to be great, but it’s kind of gone down a bit. I don't know if it has gone down a bit or it's because I'm more aware of it. She moved in there first because I liked it. It was kind of newish, and I liked the décor, but she has been there 2 years now. Last month, they fired their assistant activity director. Now, there's only one activity director, which I have complained about. The one they have works very hard, but it's not as good as two.

About Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation

Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation