Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation

Reviews of Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation

June 06, 2015

By Mike106324050

My dad was at Trail Lake. They did everything. They took him to dialysis. It appeared to be nice, and it was OK for a facility. The rooms were large, and the facility appeared to be clean. They served meals, and for the most part, it was a decent little place to be.

July 07, 2014

My mother is still at Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation. My problem with it is that it's very expensive. It used to be great, but it’s kind of gone down a bit. I don't know if it has gone down a bit or it's because I'm more aware of it. She moved in there first because I liked it. It was kind of newish, and I liked the décor, but she has been there 2 years now. Last month, they fired their assistant activity director. Now, there's only one activity director, which I have complained about. The one they have works very hard, but it's not as good as two.

Services and Amenities of Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation

Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Trail Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation