The Vantage at CityView

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

6301 Overton Ridge Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76132
The Vantage at CityView (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 101 days

We honor our Veterans by offering $250/month off of their rental fee.

Reviews of The Vantage at CityView

Assisted Living Reviews for The Vantage at CityView

October 13, 2016

By Anne036455

I visited The Vantage at Cityview, and it was way far south from where I really wanted to be. There was no furniture in the memory care unit; you would have to furnish it, and that was a bit of a problem. The independent living apartments were quite small.

June 17, 2016

By Robin044282

The Vantage at Cityview was welcoming, clean, and felt like a home. The people that worked there were very nice. It was open, had a lot of visually appealing places, and was affordable. They had a fee that covers everything, and you don't have to figure out what services you’re needing that month or not. It's not really complicated. They had an open kitchen plan, so you could see the people who were prepping the food, so that's more like in a home where you would be hanging out in the living room and somebody would be cooking in the kitchen; it felt very friendly that way. They had music therapy, movements, things that people could do, and exercise. They had a really nice outside space where you can see pretty far, but it's also well protected from wind and everything.

Independent Living Reviews for The Vantage at CityView

July 27, 2016

By Janna567856

The Vantage at Cityview is very nice and updated. They’re very clean and very neat. The staff is welcoming and went out of their way to welcome us. My mother loves the dining setu, the chair exercises, the library, and playing cards and dominos.

May 10, 2016

I'm in Vantage, and it's phenomenal, beautiful, and clean. The atmosphere, the people, and the apartments are all fine and wonderful. The staff help me in every way they could possibly help. The people I have met are great, and I plan on being here for a while. The food is fine. I can't think of anything that they could do any better.

March 31, 2016

By Trisha8

The Vantage at CityView has been good for my mother. The upkeep is good, there are a lot of activities, and the food has been good at times. She goes to several exercise classes and likes to go to the movies in the little theater room. She seems very happy there.

January 26, 2016

By Denise H

The Vantage was a little bit outdated of a building. The independent living facilities were apartment complex types with small patios. They had a great view from the patio, but the interior was outdated. The lady who I talked to was extremely friendly, helpful, took her time taking me on a tour, and answered many questions. The staff was very helpful. It is independent-living, assisted-living, and they had a brand new memory unit that was not quite open yet. It's a nice place.

October 06, 2015

By mutant1

My parents have lived there for several years. For the most part it is good. They've had a lot of problems with the food being way to salty and slow service in dining room. Although they are open for three meals daily your rent only includes two. You have to pay extra for third meal. Maintenance seems to be slow at getting things done. (not enough staff?) They have a bus to take you places but only on specific days. Rent is too high compared to other places. Constantly raising rent.

July 20, 2015

Vantage at Cityview is very nice, smaller, and quiet. I ate a meal there, and the food was very good. I think they had a pool, transportation, and a lot of activities. The manager was very nice and friendly, and they answered all the questions. The residents seemed very happy and content.

April 10, 2015

The Vantage seemed to be pleasant and well lit. It's a nice place, but a little bit high priced. It suits the needs of a lot of seniors. They got a good activities director, and they provide a lot of activities that people partake in. It has got a bus service to take them to doctors' appointments and outings.

February 22, 2015

The Vantage was mom’s favorite. The apartments were very bright, they had a nice patio, and they have 24hr care; someone is always there.

July 19, 2014

The Vantage is where my aunt is going to move to. She likes that one because of the meals. She can't have salt, and they don't have a lot of salt in their food. Also, they have their own system set up, like LifeAlert. They have housekeeping, and there is someone there 24/7 to monitor them. The apartment is immaculate. The whole area is clean. The people are very nice. They are very caring people.

April 21, 2014

I like the Vantage. It has everything; it’s a cruise ship on land. Everything they offer is awesome. The place is bright and the people are happy, and that’s the number one thing I checked. The kitchens are nice and big: they’ve got two bedrooms, the larger units have nice large closets, and they have balconies. The staff is awesome. They have a lot of activities from exercising, therapy, Bingo, and a lot of things planned. There is a large TV showing the activities for the week or month, so you can check it if there is something available.

May 16, 2013

By Emisue2009

this place is horrible to say the least! Going up on rent constantly, rule after rule, dining experience is unacceptable -2 hours to eat!

Questions about The Vantage at CityView

What transportation services does The Vantage at CityView offer to independent living residents?

We offer scheduled visits to doctors, errands, etc.

What makes the chef or dining program at The Vantage at CityView exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We offer all-day dining with freshly prepared food of the best quality. We have a full menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner with additional chef prepared specials daily.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a bistro, library, theatre, poker/card room, dance floor with ballet bar, piano, gym with high-end exercise equipment including but not limited to the NuStep, activities room, outdoor pool and hot tub, beautiful walking trails that meander through a park like setting.

What safety features or security measures does The Vantage at CityView offer to independent living residents?

Every apartment has a pull chord that our residents pull every morning to let us know that they are safe. If we don't hear from them by a certain time each day, then a staff member will go to their apartment to check for their safety. We also have a concierge on site 24/7.

If The Vantage at CityView accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have an outside dog park so that our resident's dogs can get off of their leash and run. They also enjoy the lovely walking trails.

Does The Vantage at CityView work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We work with Overture Home Care to provide services for extra help. This includes but is not limited to medication management, help with showers, adls, and other needs that our residents may have. We have a list of preferred providers that visit our community for other skilled needs such as home health (Medicare benefit) and hospice. We have on-site outpatient therapy services that our residents can take advantage of without having to leave the campus.

What programs or activities does The Vantage at CityView offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We use Never too Late - aka N2L. This program allows our caregivers to engage with our memory care residents based on things that may have been important to them in their lives. For instance, music, geography, old movies and much more. Call for a tour and see in person how this amazing program works! We also have a program called Sagely that helps keep family members engaged with their loved one by being able to access an app that will show them what their loved one has been involved with and when. In our busy lives, they can check on mom or dad at any time of the day...more peace of mind.

Our nurse will complete an assessment prior to move in. They will assess at different intervals and needs once they are a resident.

Photos of The Vantage at CityView

Services and Amenities of The Vantage at CityView

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Dining Extra: Delicious, Home Cooked Meals. Enjoy Chef Prepared Dining That Is Catered To Your Individual Dietary Needs

• Minimum Age: None

• Occupational Therapy

About The Vantage at CityView

The Vantage at Cityview offers a carefree lifestyle in our Independent Living Community offering a full breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner. We also provide twice monthly housekeeping and scheduled transportation. All utilities except private telephone are included in your rent as well as cable and internet. We offer many great amenities such as a daily wellness check, emergency response system, social and recreational programs including a gym and movie theater, staff available 24 hours a day and parking within our gated community. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care is beautifully designed and places the highest priority on residents' engagement, activity, safety, health, well-being and enjoyment.

Restaurant Style, all day dining, Movie Theater, Gym and exercise classes and fitness programs, Beauty salon and barber shop, Pet friendly, Outpatient rehab on-site, Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub

Map of The Vantage at CityView