Ridgmar Medical Lodge

Reviews of Ridgmar Medical Lodge

Nursing Home Reviews for Ridgmar Medical Lodge

January 24, 2018

By CButts

The staff was wonderful to my loved one I wish I could rate them 10 stars. I would recommend all my family and friends to bring all loved ones here for rehab and long term placement.. the food is wonderful here too the facility is very clean and staff is very caring..

January 24, 2017

Nursing staff is caring towards residents. I had three outstanding nurses and several aides that help me out. The food to me is lacking.

November 25, 2016

By Kacie1305kmj

Other

This place is horrible it's very gross and one of the cna told my sister they don't have enough staff that's why it takes over thirty min for a nurse to come in and they keep the ones that aren't good because that's all they have . This place needs to get looked into . They have have gave my grandpa the wrong feeding that goes into his feeding tube . They just don't seem to care and his toilet has been messed up for three days ! Nurse didn't even turn in the problem !

July 11, 2013

By Trace2200

There have been allot of changes. But, the new administrator you have is great! Thank you!!!!

November 30, 2012

By Yates6

My father was here for 2 months of rehab. Everyone treated him very well and the building is very clean. The food was great and my father built great friendships with his nurses and aids. It was a very good experience during a very stressful time.

Photos of Ridgmar Medical Lodge

Services and Amenities of Ridgmar Medical Lodge

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Ridgmar Medical Lodge

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Ridgmar Medical Lodge